The Secret Garden

*Alexis's POV*

"Hayes where are we going!" I laughed as I had a blindfold over my eyes.

"You'll see."

"Is this a febreeze commercial or are you kidnapping me?" I giggled.

"Neither. Ready?" Hayes untied my blindfold. In front of me stood a huge garden. Bright pink roses were draped on gates. The grass was tall and swaying with the wind. There was so much color. Hundreds of colorful flowers were scattered everywhere.

I gasped in amazement. "Hayes...this is...beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." Hayes pulled me in and kissed me softly. Butterflies in my stomach fluttered.

"You're so cheesy." I said with my forehead against his. Hayes laughed and sat on a bench. He signaled me to sit next to him. He grabbed a basket on the floor and took out a box of macaroons.

I ran over. "Those are my favorites!"

"I know you too well." Hayes smirked and opened the box. Inside were assorted colors of macaroons, each with chocolate filled inside. My favorite.

"These are delicious. Thanks, Hayes. This is...perfect." I said, gazing out at the beautiful garden in front of me.

Hayes grabbed my hand. "Anything that makes you happy makes me happy." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in as we kissed.

"I...love you, Alexis." Hayes said quietly.

I blushed. "I love you too."

I really do.