Cheerleader

*Wictoria's POV*

"Good luck babe." I kissed my boyfriend Hayes before he slid his football helmet over his head.

"Thanks Wictoria!" Hayes released his hand from mine and ran off to the field. Hayes and I have a really cute relationship. He's the quarterback of the football team, and I'm the captain of the cheer team. People usually say that we're the "ultimate high school couple." I guess you can say that's true. Hayes always plays his best when I cheer for him.

"Whoooo!! Go Grier!!" I yelled as I shook my pom poms in the air. Hayes ran and scored a touchdown. My team cheered and some girls did toe touches and stuff to show their spirit.

At the end of the fourth quarter, the score was tied. Hayes caught the ball and started to run.

"C'mon Hayes!! You got this!!" I cheered. Hayes ran as fast as he could and made a touchdown, causing our team to win by one point. Everyone cheered like crazy.

Hayes's team ran to him and gave him a group hug as they all squished each other and feel on the floor. Hayes got up and searched for me. When he saw me, we ran for each other.

"Babe you did amazing!!!" I squealed and jumped onto him as he lifted me off the ground and spun me around for a hug. He put me down and took off his helmet.

"It's all because of you." He smiled. "I always do better when you cheer for me."

"That's so cute."

"I love you so much, Wictoria. Thanks for being my number one fan." Hayes put his forehead against mine as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you too. And I'll always be your number one fan."

Our lips collided and I heard a bunch of people around us saying "awe" and "they're so cute."

We pulled away and looked at each other in the eyes. "Go celebrate with your team. They really counted on you."

"Okay." Hayes smiled and started to walk away. His team looked so proud of him. It was so cute. And I'm so proud of him too. Seeing him this happy makes me so happy.