Which Grier Part 3

Okayyyy so here part 3!! :) the last and final part of the "Which Grier" series! Lol hope you guys enjoy

••••••••••••••••••••

*Maddy's POV*

It's been a few days since I chose to be with Hayes. I could feel that Nash is being a little suspicious. But I don't really care, I'm happy with Hayes and he's happy with me.

Today's my friend Kayleigh's party. I put on a white crop top and an Urban Outfitters floral skirt. I slipped on silver Sam Edelman sandals and straightened my hair. I was ready for some fun!

I went to the party with Nash and Hayes. The car was kinda awkward. Actually...really awkward. Not one word was said. We hopped out of the car and went inside.

"Maddy, you look beautiful." Hayes smiled. I blushed. Nash rolled his eyes.

"You guys thirsty?" Nash asked. We nodded and Nash went to get us drinks.

"No alcohol!" I yelled to Nash and laughed. Nash came back with two sodas in red solo cups.

"Thanks." Hayes and I said.

Hayes gulped the drink down and cringed. "Dude what is this."

"Soda?" Nash raised his eyebrows.

"It's ginger ale." I laughed.

"Doesn't taste like it." Hayes said. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"I'll go with you." Nash said. I stood there, alone, wondering what was going on. Something wasn't right here.

Twenty minutes later, Nash ran up to me.

"Hey, where have you been? Where's Hayes?"

"I don't know. I lost him." Nash didn't look me in the eye.

"Well let's look for him." I raised my eyebrows as we searched for him. I opened the guest room door and found him making out with my friend Kayleigh. Tears started to fill up in my eyes.

"Hayes!" I screamed.

Hayes abruptly got up. "Maddy..."

"What are you doing!" I cried, with tears streaming down my face.

"I...uh,"

"Hayes, how could you!" Nash yelled.

"I don't even remember how I got here." Hayes cried.

"Yeah, sure." I said sarcastically.

"But I don't remember!"

"Hayes, we are done." I yelled and ran out. I sat down on a couch in the living room and cried my eyes out. Someone sat next to me. It was Nash.

"Hayes is a jerk."

I looked up. "Tell me about it."

"Well, now that you guys are over...maybe we can get things started." Nash leaned in and tried to kiss me.

I pushed him away. "Hell no!"

Wait a minute.

"Nash...did you have something to do with this?" I asked nervously.

"Uh...no."

"You did, didn't you? That drink Hayes had. That wasn't normal ginger ale. You drugged him. You freaking drugged him. Get away from me right now! I don't even want to look at you!" I got up and ran away to look for Hayes. I found Hayes sitting in the corner of the kitchen, looking exhausted.

"Hayes, I'm so sorry." I dropped down to my knees next to him.

"It's okay. But I seriously don't remember how I ended up making out with Kayleigh."

"Nash drugged you." I looked down.

"What?! Are you fuc_"

"Calm down. I don't want any fighting. What matters most right now is that we stay together and let nothing or no one come between us. Okay?"

"Okay." Hayes said nervously as he kissed me softly. I hugged him nervously. This better not happen ever again.

Or worse things.