chapter 34

Jasper and Nicole danced away in the living-room as the radio played old jazz music. She never thought being with Jasper would be so much fun, he been planning a little party just for her. He twirls and swept her off her feet as she smiled as he did the same Jasper was about to kiss Nicole until they heard a knock at the door. He quickly set he down.

"I don't know if its royal Guards or anyone that's out to get me but I need you to hide love can u do that for me."

"Sure but where should I hide!"

"In our bedroom of course."

Nicole blushed with a nod as she ran to bed, Jasper pulled out his sword becoming reluctant to open the door he look through the peek hole seeing a native tribe. Jasper opened the door seeing the chief of tribe he bowed at Jasper as he did the same. Ottawa is one of Jasper closes friends that Charles doesn't know about. Most of the time Jasper couldn't make any friends due to Charles commands as prince, he considered outsiders a threat as Jasper did not. Jasper withdraw his sword putting it into his sheath, Ottawa smiled at him as he did the same.

"What brings you hear Ottawa? I haven't heard from u in forever! Its glad to see u again old friend. I hope your clan is doing well. "

"Jasper same to you as well, though our kind hate each other...I'm here to warn you about the werewolves and vampires even the witches. It seems like there starting to catch up with you, they want the snow kingdom your thrown... I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to pull them off from our trails to the snow kingdom. Especially your little friend Charles he is losing it over there. I'm glad your set free from that anguish. Now you can do whatever you please for the time being. However why did you serve Charles in the first place he's suppose to be your friend."

"Thank you Ottawa, Charles has changed he more stubborn and anger. I own him a great debt, he saved me from the werewolves and gave me a second chance in life...If he wasn't there I wouldn't even be here right now. Anyways I want you meet someone that is very special to me well the love of my life."

"Ohhh so you finally took Charles girl away from him, I am impressed. Thousands of years of you waiting for that someone in your life. It finally played off woo! We definitely got to celebrate tonight at my place we'll have a big bonfire and foods and lots of things, you'll see. "

"She's a sweet heart, you'll see."

Jasper went to their bedroom to see her reading her own diary. He grabbed her hand lifting it to his lips giving it a tender kiss her heart fluttered in defeat.

"There's someone I want u meet, he's being protecting us from royal guards even the court doesn't know where we are. Were going to have a little party at his place are u interested in going ?"

"Oooh a party! I would love to go, who 's your friend you want me to meet."

Jasper smiled cheerfully as he picked her bridal style kissing her cheek more than once as he walked out of the bedroom and into the living room setting her down on the ground. Ottawa was sitting on a chair as Jasper and Nicole on the couch holding hands.

"Hi miss, I'm Ottawa cheif of my clan Clearwater. We let hardly any humans on or territory but we can trust you, I ask if you don't hurt my beloved it friend Jasper I think he suffers to much from Charles we don't need another one."

"My name is Nicole it's nice to meet you sir, I would never hurt Jasper he is such a kind hearted soul it just brings me joy just being around him...Can I say he's a great kisser!"

"Nicole!"

Jasper cover his face in embrassement as Nicole lightly chuckled rubbing his back. Ottawa looked at Nicole intensely as his eyes grew wide, Jasper noticed as he lifted his head in a anger deminer.