Chapter 46

A/N:
Another long chapter sorry guys your girl got carried away. I recommend Reading this chapter when you have free time. This chapter will contain a bit of racism since the main character is mixed with African American and Native American ethnicity that can be a bit triggering for some if those who are Reading this I'm no racist I'm black myself I hope no one gets offended by this chapter. At the end if day we are all the same no is different. DM or just put in the comment section if the scene is to much an I'll change it 💕
Thanks for reading

Jasper slammed his fists down on the table as Lord Vicar took a tip of his hot tea.

"We did every background on him how could we have let a member of the Court mislead us this way, I need answers something"

"I just gave you the answer Jasper there is nothing more I am really able to say He is the person behind all of this-"

Vicar glanced over seeing Ruby look at him with a worry look, her doe like eyes met his she looked down blushing at him. Edward gave her a smirk leaving Jasper to give her an angry stare.

"Is there something I can help you with Ruby? "

"I over heard your conversation about the Court Lord Vicar"

"It doesn't concern you just a friend of mine, why don't you come here an sit by me Ruby"

"Alright"

She walked towards him as she held up her poofy dress which Vicar had given her as a present. Ruby sits next to Vicar as she walked at the men sitting across from her.

Edward gave her a smile " so this is the girl you been talking about, she looks so tiny in her dress like a doll brought to life"

"Yes she is something, I consider her a guest in my castle you never know I could marry her one day"

Ruby looked down avoiding eye contact from Vicar, Edward cleared his throat again only to say "how about we all check on Nicole. Oh an Ruby my name is Edward Wintered along with my Brother Jasper"

"Who's Nicole"

"She is Jasper's lover a kind heart lady her scar's represents her as a person. She has suffered a lot but she is here now Let's not go to details about that does any care to join me?"

Jasper gets up walking away from them indicting that he was going to see Nicole. Lord Vicar stared at Ruby for a long time making her nervous as Edward yawned walking away from the two love birds as he walked away Ruby stood up jogging to Edward leaving Vicar by himself smiling.

"Excuse me Prince Edward is it okay if I join you to see Miss Nicole"

Edward nodded as they started to head upstairs, he felt worry creep up his shoulder Ruby shouldn't be joining him but he guess it wouldn't hurt right? Once they made it up stairs Jasper tries to open the door but it was locked. Jasper sniffed the air smelling Nicole's rich blood his eyes widened as he slams his shoulders against the door.

Edward ran to his brother as he assisted to hit the door with his foot the door finally opens free seeing. Nicole throw up blood holding her stomach tightly Jasper glanced over seeing two to three Maids laughing at her making Nicole suffer more as she whisperers "help" dozens of time's her whimper meant nothing to the women standing in front of her.

The Maids had no care in world they didn't seem to notice Jasper getting upset an angry as his blood started to boil. Jasper ran up them decapitating their heads from their body blood gushing out from leaving Edward to covers Ruby's eyes ; Jasper ran forward to Nicole as she started to throw up more blood he realized she didn't have much time left. Jasper puts half of her body back on the bed biting his wrist taking in his blood he leans over her kissing her soft lips pouring his blood into her mouth. Lord Vicar grabbed Ruby from Edward as she started to cry feeling Nicole's sadness as he rubbed her head.