Stars x WingDing(fluff)

It was a very ordinary day in the void and everyone was busy with their own affairs. Swap was in the kitchen and gave B to try the sauce. Fell and SwapFell spent time on the couch watching the comedy show. Well, WingDing and Stars were sitting in the lab trying to find a way out of this positive emptiness.

"WingDing, my friend, let's go, we need a snack"said Stars.

Sigh "If you want, you can go snack while I'm sitting here and think about the way out" Ding muttered.

Stars sighed. He went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee for Dings. After a couple of minutes, the coffee was ready and Starlord carried it to the lab. Going inside, Stars went to the table where WingDing was sitting and putting the cup on the table, hugged Ding from the back.

WingDing shuddered and turned yellow from this. Ding tried to get out of the arms of the tall skeleton, but the Lord embraced him only tighter.

"S-stars, what are you doing?" asked an embarrassed skeleton.

"I'm trying to distract you from work, my dear friend"said that in response a little becoming purple.

After a pause, StarLord kissed the scientist on the cheek, blushing strongly. The scientist turned yellow as a lemon, but soon he kissed him back. Both were embarrassed and after a short time the kiss broke.

Smiling Stars dismissed Ding with the words: "Have a little coffee, my friend, and I'll bring some food"

With these words, StarLord withdrew from the lab, going to the kitchen.

After thinking, Ding took a cup and began to take a sip of coffee, smiling and with the same yellow color on his cheeks.

------------------------------------------

Wow, this is the first time I've written this and it's not so bad for me. Yay . I hope you will like it . Soon there will be a new chapter.