Cats and Dogs

In this Chapter, new friends will come to Swap and Starlord, so there will be a Cat!Stars x Dog!Swap +2. For now, please enjoy.

Today Swap and Stars played in the living room with the ball. The ball was rolling all over the room and Swap was running after it. Stars looked at the events, purred and smiled. The day was calm, raindrops were falling on the glass and falling, the clouds in the sky were not so dark, in some places you could see the blue sky.

Pets could not understand "Why their owner went somewhere in this weather?" It's cold outside, slushy, and they don't even have rubber boots for this weather.

You know, during the time that Swap was living with Stars, the puppy is completely grown. From a small ball of happiness, he grew into a soft pillow for Starlord. But Swap has not yet overtaken Stars in size. Why? Heh, just because Starlord breed Maine Coon, so small at birth, and such a huge size cats after a few months of good grooming. So that's why Stars was big, cute and fluffy.

Now they were playing in the living room and suddenly from the hallway there is a click and the creak of the front door.

The first thing that came to mind was the Swap: "The master has come, they come!" then Swap rushed into the hallway.

Stars slowly followed him. Strangely enough, but on the threshold was really their owner with a carrying in their hands and a dog on a leash.

"Hi, my little fuzzy. I brought you two new friends."

They put it on the floor and opened it. A cat crawled out of it. He had yellow and lilac eyes, white soft fur. The dog was about the size of Swap, but a little bigger. He had gray on his back and white fur on his paws and tummy, his eyes were almost the same as Swap's, except that they were darker and had some pink below.

Swap immediately got to know the new dog and he wasn't against it, they sniffed each other. Star was sitting opposite the cat and looking calmly at him. The yellow-eyed quietly approached him and sniffed him, lay beside him.

"Well, the dog is SwapFell or Swaf, and the cat is WingDing or Ding. I'm glad to know that you made friends."

The owner went to the living room. The pets followed them and began to play in the living room. The dogs ran after the ball and the cats rested in the armchair.

That's how they spend their time and will always spend that time like this.