Welcome to our modest family estate.

One song inspired me to write this. And get ready, this garbage will be veeery long, 1817 words, please enjoy.

It was a special evening for three lovely people, they walked to a large mansion in the forest. The mansion was very beautifully decorated: the leaves hung on the calots, climbing higher, many morning flowers growing in pots that hung in the most convenient place for them, the moon flowers shone so brightly in the moonlight. Next to the mansion were flying little fireflies, faintly illuminating the trod.

Three of them approached the entrance to the mansion. The guards waited for them near the entrance.

"Are you at the ball?" asked one guard.

"Yes, we are at the ball." said a happy voice from the trio.

"Then go in" the guards opened two large doors and thanking their trio went inside.

The main characters of this trio: WingDing, Swap and Maestro - three lovely men invited to a special ball. They are waiting for a lot of interesting and not forgotten at this ball things.

And now let's continue. Three went into a large and beautiful parlor, the brightest light blinded their eyes, but accustomed to the light could be seen a lot of humans and monsters talking among themselves and snacking different treats.

The guys didn't know what to do, so they stood by the wall and talked to each other about everything. No one paid any attention to them. The guys began to look at other guests. Many were calm and quiet, others cunningly, even in animal ways, looked at such, others did not pay attention to others and simply communicated in their circle of fellowship. But many of these creatures were united by one feature, namely their eyes. The pupil was strongly narrowed, such a pupil in a cat's eyes when it sees something delicious in your hands. It feels like they looked at others as a spoil.

But soon these thoughts were interrupted by the sound of loud pipes because of which many began to leave. Some were stopped, the others fled. Those who were caught went somewhere they have not been seen. Now in the parlor were these three and four other skeletons similar to them. These four skeletons quietly watched the main characters of this story and looked out for everything they could. Our three quietly chatted, not noticing that the hall was very empty now.

Soon, three men noticed that the room was very quiet and looked around. These four skeletons, dressed in chic outfits, were already walking toward them. The four men approached the three and started the conversation.

"I greet you all in our humble family estate." said one of the four, the voice was soft and pleasant to the ears.

"Did you like it here?" asked another skeleton with kindness in his voice.

"Even very, gentlemen," Maestro said, a little uncertainly.

"Hehe, glad to hear that. Since we are alone here, don't you want to look at our mansion in all its glory?" this voice was a little lower and rougher, but still sweet for the ears.

"With great pleasure, sir" said the three and followed the skeletons.

First they walked along a large corridor, the walls of which were decorated with paintings, beautiful and large windows and curtains. Expensive and beautiful chandeliers lit a long corridor. Swap looked at these chandeliers.

"Oh wow! Are they made of gold?" asked concerned Swap.

"Yes, of pure gold and precious jewelry." said one voice. "By the way, we would like to know your names, if you don't mind it, gentlemen" they stopped and looked at the three.