Cat!Stars x Puppy!Swap

Morning. StarLord lay on the bed of his owner and slowly woke up. Such a good day was on the street. The sun shone from the window, directly onto the small face of the cat, causing him to wake up and immediately get warm. Lifting his head, Stars didn't see his owner who always collapsed in bed in the morning.

Stars stretched and jumped off the bed, ran down the stairs to the kitchen. There he saw only a stuffed bowl with his food and water, but the first thing he noticed was two more bowls that stood on the side of the fridge. They were slightly larger and with other colors - orange and blue. What's going on here? By the way, today is a day off and the owner shouldn't go anywhere so early.

StarLord eats a bit and then lay on the pillow, which lay on a chair in the kitchen and waited for his owner.

-An hour later-

"StarLord? StarLord, where are you?" owner called him.

StarLord stretched and ran to his master, began rubbing against their feet.

"I'm also glad to see you." Stars was stroked by his soft fur "I brought you a new friend, kitty"

They put the carry on the floor and opened it. Stars sat opposite the carrying and a puppy jumped out from there. Yes, a puppy. Puppy medium in size, with two-colored eyes, red hair. The puppy immediately pounced on the cat and happily puffed. Stars, of course, first pushed the puppy away, but then lay down on the floor. The puppy yawned and lay down next to him.

"I see you're friends now, his name is Swap. He will live with us!"

Star purred. While the owner was cleaning up the house, the cat was able to carry Swap into the room with the cat's house, put the puppy inside and curled around Puppy Swapy.

So they slept for a couple of hours before starting to play with the ball and laser pointer.