Swap x Fem!B

Something very very strange happened today. While B calmly sat on the couch and listened to TV, green smoke appeared around his body. B immediately noticed this, but couldn't do anything. Soon the smoke evaporated and Swap entered the living room.

"Hey B, what's up?" Swap looked at him and then blush covered his face. "Blindy, w-what happened to you?"

"What are you talking about?" B didn't understand what was being said.

"W-well.. um.. how to s-say.." Swap approached him and sat down next to him. "You have... breast..."

B still didn't understand what Swap was talking about, but he took the hand of the blind skeleton and put it on his chest. Blindy blushed and small tears appeared on his eyes before he panicked.

-A couple of hours later, cuz I'm lazy butt-

B and Swap sat in their room and looked in opposite directions from each other, they were very embarrassed. Nobody knew what to do with poor blind skeleton, even Ding and StarLord couldn't think of what to do, so they decided to leave that until the next day.

B kept his hands on his chest and thought why it happened with him. While he was thinking about it, Swap hugged him by the waist and pulled him toward him. B turned to him with a green blush on his bony cheeks. Swap also had a blush but not that strong as B's, he hugged Blindy tightly as he smiled.

"You remember my words, right?" Swap asked, looking at the blind skeleton.

Blindy chuckled and clung his head to Swap's shoulder.

"I will always support you at any time, because I love you as a friend and even as my older brother." Swap smiled.

The rest of the night they lay, hugging, cuddling together, feeling comfortable in their arms. These skeletons will always consider each other as brothers, because they are so so close.