Swap x B

Swap as always was in the kitchen and was preparing something. Whatever it is, it smelled very tasty. So B could not resist such a pleasant scent and went into the kitchen. The whole kitchen was mixing the smells of different food and it was just wonderful to inhale these smells. B approached the Swap.

"O-oh, hi, B!" Swap greeted .

"Hello, Swap" said B "What are you cooking? It smells nice"

"Thanks B, I'm cooking sweets, today we will watch the movie and I have a task to cook food for the whole gang" Swap smiled .

"Hmm, I think you should rest a little from cooking" with these words B raised Swap and carried to the couch .

"B, please put me to the ground!" Swap blushed.

B did not answer anything and after reaching couch he sat on it holding the Swap in his hands.

Swap was very embarrassed and B ... liked it ?? After a short pause, B kissed the Swap. Swap was shocked but he kissed back. Surprisingly, both of them turned out to be very tender and even sweet. The kiss broke and both blushed, but they hugged each other.

" I love you , Swap"

"I-i love you too , B"

And then they heard phone camera click . Both blushed even more .

" W-Wind! " Swap screamed as he ran away .

"In my ship book ! Yeah !"

------------------------------------------
Here's another chapter , yeah ! Inspiration returned to me ! Anyway , hope ya like it ! Bye !