Stars x B {2}(another Smut|?|)

Now B was in the lab and having check-up. But because Ding got sick, Stars had to do it.

After an hour or two check-uo was over, but B didn't want to leave Stars as he began to think. Soon the idea came to him and he took B to his room. Blindy was confused.

Stars came into the room blind skeleton and put him on the bed. But B didn't want his Space Friend leaving him and Stars had to stay.

Starlord was lying in bed with B, who hugged him tight. It took a long time, but Starlord liked it.

Soon B started to creep closer. Now he was on top of Stars. Both blushed, but after a few moments, B was surprised that he was kissed by Stars to his bony lips. Stars pressed him to himself, blushing even more. The kiss was not long, and immediately after B are on the bottom.

When B saw what was happening, he immediately poured a strong blush. Eyes of Space Friend shining purple hues, shimmered from purple to pink. Smile was, though not so big, but so bright.

And closing the door with magic Starlord went to the neck of a Blind Gaster. B was startled by the suddenly hot breath partner. Stars licked B's neck, neatly, not touching his a amulet. B of course moans sweetly. And again followed by a kiss to the bone lips. Following on the cheek, one of the last was in the forehead.

"I love you, sweet dragon," Starlord said.

"I-I love you too, Starry Skeleton" both smiled.

Then they lay down and fell asleep in each other's arms.