Star x SwapFell {2}(Lemon)

Well, Swaf played bad. He was warned that he have to stay away from others, but no. Today he decided to see what StarLord would do if he pestered others. His victim was B, who was very much embarrassed by the actions of the skeleton, but he was rescued by Stars. When StarLord saw all this, he immediately hit SF on the back and he fell. He went to his room carrying Swaf with him.

-timeskip-

Swaf woke up on someone else's bed. He looked around, but no one was around. The room was clearly not his, soon he realized what would happen to him. When Swaf was already approaching the door, he was pushed and he hit the wardrobe. He looked at the one who pressed him to the closet and shuddered. StarLord looked at him with a serious face, the magic shone from his eyes, it was evident that he was seriously tuned. You could say that the punishment will be terrible.

Swaf gulped and sighed, I do not know what was on his mind, but now he looked like he was ready to accept punishment. Star silently approached the neck of the skeleton and licked it. SF was holding back, all the while that StarLord was engaged in his neck. But soon it ended and a rough but pleasant bite followed. Swaf shuddered and finaly moaned. Star pulled off trousers of the skeleton, then boxers. SwapFell certainly blushed and tried to hide himself, but it was useless to do on the bed.

Star unbuttoned his trousers and pulled out his member, and then penetrated it inside Swaf. He flinched, feeling pain, but he wrapped his arms around Star. The movements were rapid at once and the pain did not pass. StarLord was silent, while Swaf moaned in pain, although he liked that Star was doing that.

Another couple of thrust and they both finished. Swaf turned off, and Star covered him with a blanket and changed his clothes, then he left the room.