Swap x Fell(again)

The night on the surface was quiet and calm, everyone went to sleep in their comfortable beds. Many were already asleep, and some could not fall asleep, and one of them was Fell. He could not sleep for a very long time and he decided to go to the living room and watch TV. Arriving there, he sat on the couch and turned on the TV making a sound at the minimum.

He would have sat alone until morning, if he hadn't heard the footsteps. Looking in the corridor, he saw a sleepy Swap, slowly walking into the living room. It seems that he, couldn't fall asleep too and decided to go here, he sat down next to Fell.

"What, also can't sleep?" Fell asked.

"If everything was so simple.." Swap said sadly.

"Nightmares?"

A nod followed. Fell sighed, attached the Swap to his waist, but the sleepy skeleton did not notice this and just stared at the TV. Fell sharply pulled Swap to him and both fell on the couch, Swap was on top of Fell. Fell blushed but not that much as a sleepy skeleton did. He already wanted to get up from Fell, but he was not allowed to do it and now he was lying on the other skeleton looking into his red eyes.

So passed a couple of minutes before Felly took Swap's chin and tenderly, with all the love that he had, kissed the sleepy skeleton. He was even more embarrassed, but kissed back, deepened the kiss. With each moment the kiss became deeper and deeper, but soon it was necessary to break this wonderful intertwining of tongues ​​and sweet feelings. They both breathed heavily, swallowing the air, but were absolutely glad that it happened.

They spent the rest of the night on the couch, kissing and hugging each other. Now they hoped that there would be more such nights like this.