WingDing x Swap {3} (Lemon)

Attention! This is the first time I write lemon. Most likely there are a lot of mistakes... Please enjoy.

---------------------------

After Wingding ate well, he looked at Swap. Right now he was making soup with a smile on his face. Wingding, without thinking quietly got up and walked over to Swap from behind, gently hugged him. Swap flinched and turned to Ding.

"I already ate everything, Swap. Where is my reward?~"

"R-reward? Oh, I-I forgot.." Swap was nervous, but couldn't do anything.

Ding just grinned. He picked Swap up and teleported to his room. Swap of course squeaked and blushed. W.D. laid him on his bed and now he was on top of him. Swap blushed more and looked at the face of the partner. Wingding's face was almost yellow, he was breathing heavily, his eyes sparkling with yellow magic. Swap gulped. Wingding, leaned over and kissed Swap. So gently and powerfully. Swap could do nothing but succumb to the Scientist, he kissed back.

While they kissed, Wingding removed Swap's pants and get a hand in his boxers. Swap flinched but wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling the Scientist to him. With each motion, Swap blushed more, causing Ding grinned more.

Soon a kiss was over and Wingding with another hand lifted Swap's sweater up to see his lovely ribs. Wingding licked his lips and began to lick Swap's ribs. He moaned. On the first side, Swap really wanted it, on the other side he doesn't. Both sides put pressure on him, but he chose the first one.

While Swap thought Wingding pulled off his boxers, which Swap started and began to cover himself, but he was stopped.

"Don't hide yourself, Swap. You looks beautiful~" Swap removed his hands.

Ding smiled when he saw Swap's member. He approached him and began to try it. Swap groaned more. Wingding began to move up and down. Soon Swap couldn't resist and finished. The scientist pulled away and swallowed everything. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his member. Swap was surprised when he realized that the partner's member was bigger than him. Wingding leaned over to Swap.

"I will gentle, don't worry~" Swap gulped and nodded.

W. D. smiled and carefully entered Swap. Swap held back pain and soon Ding noticed this.

"Tell me when you get used to it, okay?" Swap smiled and began to breathe deeply, then the pain gone.

Swap nodded and the Scientist started to move slowly in and out, Swap began moan sweetly. Soon Wingding began to move faster and faster. Both were at the limit.

"W-Wingding, I-"

"Me t-too.."

Just a few more thrust and they're both done. Panting, the Scientist lay down, covering both with a blanket. Swap pressed against Ding and both kissed. After kiss they hugged each other and fell asleep.

----------------------

Yaaaaay, I did it and now I am a strawberry!! *blushing badly, thinking if no one is gonna kill her for that* Hope ya like this chapter and cya!