Nightmare

~ In The Guild~
[Lucy's pov]
I was in the guild talking with Mira about random stuff, but I still couldn't get my mind off of last night. I just relived that dream again and again.
"Yo, Lucy! Earth to Lucy!!" I heard Natsu and Mira call me.
"O-Oh, h-hey, what's up?" I said
"We were calling you for at least 3 minutes now. What got into you?" Natsu asked me.
"... Nothing, I was just thinking." I didn't talk about it, at least not now..
"I have to go home, bye.." With that I walked out of the guild and I could sence Natsu and Mira's worry but I didn't want to deal with anyone right now.

[Natsu's pov]
I watched as Lucy walked out of the guild and I couldn't help but worry. I turned to Mira.
"Do you know what was all that about?" I asked
"Not a clue, we were talking like every other day and out of the blue she spaced out. You should go and check on her." She said and I nodded.
"Thanks, Mira!" With that I runned to Lucy's house.

~Lucy's house~

"Hey, Luc-" I stopped as I relized she was sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up so I just watched TV and ate some food.

*10 minutes later*

Lucy started tossing around the bed and she mumbled some things. I got to her side of bed and shaked her. She didn't wake up..

~Lucy's dream~
"No, please Natsu, let's talk this out. We can-" I was cut off.
"No Lucy, you are useless, weak and we don't need you in team Natsu or in the guild!" Natsu yelled.
"I don't want to leave, please guys.." I started to cry.
"I said.. GO AWAY!!!" Natsu screamed and punched me with his fire.
~End of Lucy's dream~

[Normal pov]
"Ahhhhh, noo please!!" Lucy screamed and woke up with tears rolling out of her eyes.
"Luce, what's wrong? I'm here.." Natsu said and tried to hug Lucy, but she pushed him away.
"No, go away! Don't touch me!" Lucy screamed and got in the corner of her bed, away from Natsu.
"Luce, it's okay.. It's me, Natsu.." Natsu said with concern in his voice.
"W-What d-do you w-want? Didn't you hurt m-me enough?" Lucy said with fear and she was shaking. Natsu's eyes widend in shok.
"Lucy, I would never hurt you. What made you think that?" Natsu was now shaking.
"B-But y-you s-s-said that I'm w-weak a-and I d-don't deserve to be in t-team Natsu and i-in the guild! You even p-punched me!" Lucy managed to say thru her tears.
"Come here Lucy, it was just a dream.. I would never say that. In fact I think you are the strongest person I know.. I mean.. You went thru so much pain in your life and you stil smile and bring joy to the guild and to me.." Natsu hugged Lucy as she relized it was all just a dream. After she relaxed she hugged him back.
"Luce...  I want you to know that I love you and I am so sorry you had to hear those words come out of my mouth. Even if it was in a dream.." Natsu wispered in Lucy's ear while hugging her tighter.
"You l-love me?" Lucy asked suprised.
"Yes, but I know that you already love someone else.." Natsu started to let go of Lucy, but she just hugged him tighter to make him stay stil.
"You're right I do love someone.." Lucy started and Natsu could feel his heart shatter to pieces.
"But that someone is right next to me.." Lucy let go of Natsu and gave him soft smile and peck on the lips. The moment she started to back away he gently grabbed ger shoulders and kissed her passionately.
"I love you, Natsu." Lucy said.
"I love you too, Lucy"

~The End~

-------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it ❤️
Till next time minna 💕