Deep Down

"Didn't you hear? Natsu and Lisanna are dating!" A brunette yelled from across the table while holding a big bottle of alcohol in her hand. She was drunk like hell and the day has only started.

My eyes expanded for a split second before I looked down at the flor and fidgeted with my fingers underneath the table to make myself feel better.

I could feel my heart sinking down to my stomach.

I looked in front of me and both of them sat together at the table far from mine. Lisanna was sat at Natsu's lap while his hands were wrapped around her waist.

It's nice he moved on, I wish I could do the same..

I walked outside of the guild and began walking towards my house, but I decided to take a longer path.

Unfortunately, seeing the two of them so happy triggered me with memories of Natsu and I from few months ago.

When we dated...

~

"Luce, will you be my girlfriend?"

His smile that day was truly something special.. it made me feel special.

"Luce! I love you!"

His words sounded so genuine..

"I miss you, when will you come back from that stupid mission?"

Why, Natsu?

"Luce!"

Why did you make me fall for you?

"I can't wait till I see her face again, Happy!"

Why was it so easy for you to move on..?

"I'll always be with you!"

So fake...

"I'll never leave you..."

Yeah right...

~

It was really stupid of me to believe his words, after all everyone I ever trusted proved me exactly why I shouldn't have.

It's better to be alone.

It's better not to open up.

I just can't believe I got myself into this again... I should've learned by now..

Serves me right, it's no ones fault but mine. I fell in love with him on my own free will.

At least he's happy now... That's enough for me..

Yeah, it's good, it's better for me to endure this pain and not him.

Natsu... I hope you're happy now...

Honestly, I always knew you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be.

———————————————————————

short and stupid, i am very aware.

anyway i saw something that kinda broke my heart, so what's better way of feeling better then make you guys feel bad just like me