Soulbreak

Do you believe in soulmates?

A soulmate is someone you're meant to be with, it's someone who's going to be there with you through thick and thin. Someone who'll see your worth before anyone else.

"It's not Lucys fault! You guys don't even know what happened! How can you judge her so easily?! She's our friend and you're just going to turn your backs on her?!"

It's the only person who has enough of you to break your heart, they are perfect for you, whether this fact is acknowledged or not. You see your soulmate's flaws. All of them. Nothing can change your love. They make you want to be a better person, to be good enough.

"Natsu..."

Someone who's going to love you no matter what.

"I wouldn't die for you... I will never think that it's okay to die for someone, but Luce, I will live for you!"

"Open your eyes, Natsu.. come on!" Lucy gently shook him in hope to wake him from his eternal slumber.

She caressed his cheek while despair flew inside of her veins.

The boy laid motionless beside her trembling body, a slight flow of blood came from the side of his mouth. 

"Natsu.. don't break your promise, you hear! You have to live on, I can't bare being here without you! You make me feel complete..." she sobbed into his chest, clenching on his vest in frustration.

"Is this what love is..?"

"If it is, then I don't want it.."

———————————————————————

i got this weird idea and had no idea how to write it *sigh* it was better in my head

i don't even need to ask if you liked it, i know the answer lol

Have a nice day everyone!