My Version of Episode 124

Leave the song for later
———————————————————
The year X791

After all the craziness on Tenerou Island had passed, we learned that seven years have passed along with it. I guess time flies when you're saving the world. But I never thought I would ever experience anything like it, but I guess that's the part if the job.. I've made wonderful memories since I joined Fairy Tail. Lucy introduced in her head.

~~

"Seven years... we missed so many important things. Romeo grown into a handsome yound wizard, Jet and Droy got older and wider, Alzack and Bisca are razing the new generation of the guild.. and on top of that, everyone are recovering from finding out about Gildarts and Cana.." Lucy rambled to Plue as she looked up at the sky and remembered a certain man.

"Makes me think about my dad.. poor guy, it's been seven years since he heard anything about me, he must be worried sick.." she gighed and kept her head low.

"Maybe it's time to pay my old mad a visit, what do you think Plue?" She asked a dogy spirit as it shook.

"Pun, pun!"

"I think so too! Let's go!" She announced and began packing her thinks.

She was in the middle of putting her stuff into her small bag when a well known Dragon Slayer entered her home through a window.

"Heya~ whatcha doing, Luce?" He questioned as he jumped into Lucy's apartment.

"I'm packing my things, I'm going to visit my dad," she said with a soft smile, she was really looking forward to see him.

"Me and Happy are coming too!"

"What? Why?"

"Because we have no money and we also want to" Natsu complained as Lucy gave a sigh of defeat, she really didn't want to argue with him right now.

~

"I'm never riding that stupid train again!" Natsu whined as his spirit visually left his body.

"You say that every time, Natsu," Happy reminded as his floated above his head.

~ Love and Lucky ~

"Excuse me, may I ask you something?" Lucy asked the lady who was working on a reception of the guid.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Would you happen to know Jude Heartfilia we're visiting today, he's still registered here, isn't he?" The blonde asked as the lady on the reception had an uneasy look in her eyes, like she was struggling to say something.

"U-Uh.. would you be.. Jude's daughter by any chance?"

"Yup!" Lucy answered with delight, the woman's head lowered in uncomfortableness.

"Is there a problem, lady?" Natsu asked from behind Lucy's back with crossed arms, with Happy resting on his shoulder.

"Do you have his home address?" Lucy asked, still not getting why was the lady so uncomfortable.

"U-Um, actually.. I'm really sorry for have to tell you this, but Jude passed away a little over a month ago.. it was a shock to all of us.." she said as her voice became even more shaky. Lucy's smile faded and eyes widened in surprise as her orbs shrunk, she let out a slight gasp.

The weight of those seven years... keeps piling on.. Lucy thought as she had flowers on her hands, standing in front of er fathers grave. Natsu and Happy patiently waited behind her, both of them felt sympathy for her. Especially Natsu, since he knew how it felt to lose a father, well, not exactly, he still had faith that his papa was alive.. while Lucy.. didn't.