Sick Day

"Damn it, Natsu! Stop barging into my house, what the hell's wrong with you, it's 2 in the morning as well, why are you even awake?!" Blonde yelled at the pink haired boy who sneaked into her house once again.

Natsu ignored his blonde best friend and fell from her window on her soft bed, he took a deep breath in and inhaled her scent that overwhelmed him. He absolutely loved it. Always, whenever they were somewhere, he noticed how special and calming her scent was.

Within seconds, he was asleep. It was already late when he came in, Lucy was just preparing herself for bed as well. The reason Lucy was going to sleep so late was because of the fact that she wanted to finish another chapter of her novel.

"Honestly, you never come so late, I wonder if something happened.." She whispered and removed the bangs from his eyes, as she did so she noticed his forehead was sweating. Lucy put her palm on it and quickly removed it, he was literally burning up.

"Oh no.." she gasped and ran into her kitchen, grabbing a rag and soaking it into water. Lucy came back to Natsu and pushed him onto his back, putting the cold rag on his forehead.

Lucy let him sleep for the rest of the night in her bed, after she calmed down his fever. She walked over to her bed and laid down, she was already used to sleeping in the same bed as him so it didn't bother her much.

~~

Natsu opened his eyes, but as soon as he did, he closed them back because of the sunlight. He groaned and looked over at the empty spot beside him. Natsu felt pain all over his body as he noticed a note on the nightstand.

Dear Natsu,

I went to the supermarket to get some ingredients for your fever. I'll be back soon..

With love, Lucy.

He read the note and a smile made its way on his face. He thought about how kind she was and he was so grateful for having her by his side.

"I'm back!" Lucy announced from the door as she closed them with her leg. She held two full bags and went into the kitchen. She unpacked all stuff and put them in their place. When she finished, she went to her bedroom to see if Natsu woke up.

As she opened the door, she noticed him sleeping peacefully. Lucy walked over to him and felt his forehead. He didn't seem to be burning, but he was still warm. Lucy walked back to the kitchen and grabbed a potion Wendy gave her. She came back to Natsu and slowly woke him up.

"Hey, Natsu... Natsu, wake up.." She shook his shoulders as he slightly groaned, his eyes opened and he saw Lucy.

"Morning Luce..." he said with rusty voice.

"Morning, here.." she said and handed him the potion. He didn't even ask what it was, he trusted her enough to just drink it all in one sip.

"Thanks.." he said and gave her his signature grin. She smiled at him and began walking away, but he was quick to grab her wrist, she gasped in surprise and turned back to him.

"Y-Yes?" She asked as her cheeks warmed up from his touch.

"Do you have to go?" He asked and let go of her wrist since he didn't have much energy. His hand dropped back in the bed as he maintained to stay awake.