Precious

~ few hours ago ~

"Natsu! Wanna go on a mission with me?" A beautiful Celestial wizard yelled from a far to salmon haired Fire wizard who sat at the bar.

He turned his head at the sound of his name being called, and as he turned he noticed something odd with his best friend.

She looked extra pretty today, she was always, but he never really payed any attention to it.

Her hair was tied up in a side ponytail with a blue bow holding it together, like always...

She wore a little makeup and a pinkish lipstick, like always...

She had her signature outfit, like always...

She wore a smile with a soft blush on her cheeks, even the most regular smile of hers was enough to make Natsu feel flustered.

His cheeks burned up, and it was weird because he never felt this way, his body was acting weirder and weirder every day.

"Earth to Natsu! Are you even listening to me?" Natsu's thoughts were interrupted by a well known blonde who now stood in front of him.

"For someone who has such sensitive hearing, you sure are deaf sometimes..." she sighed and crossed her hands on her stomach, not realizing it made her boobs look bigger.

"And what's with your face, you're all red," she commented, making Natsu turn back to Mira.

"We'll go on a job in half an hour! I'll be right back!" And with that he was gone.

Lucy looked at Mira with confusion written all over her face, expecting some kind of explanation for Natsu's behavior. But Mira looked just as confused before cracking a smile.

"What's with the face?"

"He likes you!" She tried twisting her tongue like Happy.

"W-What? Where did you get that idea from?" She squealed, clearly surprised.

~

"Oh hey, Natsu! You're home early today!" Happy yelled as he heard the door slam closed, he flied towards the door to find his best friend sitting while leaning on it while gasping.

"What's the matter? Did you ran all the way home?" Tiny neko asked the Dragon Slayer as he nodded, too exhausted to talk.

"N-Nothing happened, wanna go on a job with Luce and me?" He raised his head, waiting for Happy to give him an answer.

"Aye, sir!" Blue neko fist bumped in the air.

~

"Where did you ran off to? Lucy was worried sick!" A Take Over mage angrily shouted at Natsu with her hands placed on her hips.

"N-No, I wasn't!" Lucy coughed out as the smoothie she drank got stuck in her throat.

Natsu came to her and helped her cough everything out.

"Thanks.." she sighed and glared at Mira.

"Sorry I made you worried, Luce, I went to get Happy," Fire mage explained.

Lucy looked away and quietly mumbled 'I wasn't worried'.

"Did you choose a job already?" Natsu asked.

"Nope, it's your turn, I chose last time, remember?" She answered.

"Hell yeah!" He cheered and ran off to the request board.

This gave Lucy minute or two to be alone with certain somebody at the bar.

"The hell was all that about, Mira?!" She violently whispered.