Someone Like Her

She's so perfect, I don't think I have ever met someone who was as kind as her..

as gentle as her..

as sweet as her..

She's the kind of person that would forgive you no matter what you did to run her over,

even if you broke her heart.. she would still forgive you and give you as many chances as you'd want.

That wasn't always a good thing, and she knew it, but she couldn't help herself...

You meet someone like her once in a lifetime and I'm not planning on letting her go any time soon.

I'll treasure her,

I'll keep her safe,

I'll make her feel safe,

I'll make her as happy as she made me.

The pinkette got up from the bar and walked away, pulling raven haired boy with him.

"O-Oi..!" He yelped, and struggled to get free. It took him some time, but he managed.

"What the hell, Flame Brain?!" The Ice Make mage yelled as they got to their destination.

He looked up and saw a jewelry shop right in front of them.

"I think I'm ready.." The Fire mage spoke, making Gray's eyes spread out a bit. He genuinely smiled as they walked into the store.

Two boys looked around the whole store, still not able to find the perfect ring for Natsu's beloved blonde.

He didn't want to take anything less then what she deserved, and she deserved the whole universe.

She made him so happy..

When they walked to the manager for the extra help, he took them to a special corner.

The rings on that part of the store were extra expensive, but worth every jewel.

Natsu carefully glared at every single one, not really satisfied with any of them.

"What about this one?" Gray said in excitement as his finger pointed at the one underneath the glass.

The ring was silver with deep blue diamond in the middle, it looked just like the drop of mysterious ocean.

"No.. that's more Juvia style, look Ice Princess, I didn't come here to propose to your girlfriend, but to mine. So please, I would appreciate some help.." he answered sarcastically which made Gray roll his eyes at him. 

"Geez sorry, Flame Brain."

~

"I think I found the one!"

"Forget that, too basic.." Natsu complained.

"What about this one?" Gray suggested, but Natsu just shook his head 'no'.

~

"This is it! It's written Lucy all over it!" Natsu cheered as he called Gray to come and see it.

"Wow, that's the perfect one for Lucy.." he said in awe, looking at the ring.

"How much is it, old man?" Fire mage asked, kind of politely.

"That one would be 500,000 jewels" the man spoke as Natsu's jaw slightly dropped.

"Well.. nothing is too expensive if its for Lucy.." he grinned and paid.