"Don't leave me..!"

"NO! NATSU!" The blonde let out a blood curdling scream. Her best friend fell on his knees as the dark shot went through his chest. She could feel something break inside of her.

Lucy rushed in his direction and succeeded to catch him before he hit the ground.
"Natsu... please! Say something! Natsu!" She shouted as tears began to form in her eyes. Fear came crawling and she trembled.

"PLEASE! Say something..!" Her sorrowful voice slowly replaced silence, only sound hearable were her sobs as she held his motionless body in her arms.

"L-Luce..." he coughed. Lucy's eyes spread out from hearing his voice. She quickly ducked away and looked into his bloody and barely opened eyes. He looked like he was in a lot of pain and even speaking seemed hard. He had never been this injured.. sure, he was hurt before, but it never effected him. She was genuinely scared for her best friends life.

"I-I'm here!"

"W-Why are you crying? Who's ass do I need to b-beat..?" He whispered and wiped her tears with his shaky hand.

"You idiot! Why did you protect me?! I could've dodge it..! N-Natsu, I can't believe you would do something as stupid as this! I can't lose you! Please!" She begged him to stay alive, for her... but he only gave her a weak smile.

"Don't ask me such stupid question. I promised I would always p-protect y-you.." he coughed and his eyes slowly began to close.

"N-No! Don't close your eyes, Natsu! Wendy will be here soon, hold on!" Lucy yelled as she couldn't hold back anymore. Once that first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. Lucy bent forward and tightened her arms around him, she began to cry uncontrollably as her chest burned like the hell itself had been put there.

"Before I go... I want you to know one thing.." he started and slowly and painfully wrapped his arms around her to embrace her.

"I love you.." Natsu exhaled his last breath as his body went limp and his eyes closed.. forever.

"Natsu? Natsu?! NATSU!!" She shouted on top of her lungs and broke down completely. She hugged his dead body as her tears ran freely and her bloody screams could be heard to mile away.

"Please...I love you too!!" After saying those words, she felt something from her back. She slowly looked down and saw an arrow piercing through her chest, her eyes rolled back to her head as she felt beside Natsu, pale and motionless.

——————————————————————
Um.. I'm sorry

Also, sorry for so much sad stories, it's just that I have a rough time feeling happy, so it's difficult to write something in that style. I hope you understand..

Bye-bye until next one-shoot ❤️