^~^

lowkey didn't know how to name this one shot so this will work

enjoy this fluff
—————————————————————

Yawn.

"Alright, Natsu I think we should go to sleep now.." the blonde stretched her arms above her head as the movie came to the end.

Today was a sleepover at Lucy's, it was only Natsu, but it still counted as one.

Blonde noticed there was no response so she lowered her head to look at the boy. He was sound asleep, letting out quiet snores. She smiled at the sight and stood up.

She walked to the near closet and took out a blanket, placing it carefully over the sleeping mage. After she tucked him in, she went into the bathroom to change into her pjs.

After she finished she headed to her bed and lied down. She closed her eyes and patiently waited for the sleep to come get her and it didn't took long for it to happen. In 10 minutes she was asleep as well.

-

Blondes eyes opened at the sudden cracking noises, she noticed a certain pink haired boy walking up to her.

"Luce.. wake up.."  He whispered.

"Mmm... what do you want?" She groaned, still tired. Her eyes traveled to the clock and she noticed it was 4 in the morning.

"I... um..."

"Natsu.. you better speak before I make you! I wanna sleep. What do you want-"

"I love you.." he glanced at the floor before giving her one of his goofy grins.

She looked at him dumbfounded.

"..."

"I love you, too! Now get in my bed right fucking now!" She yelled while blushing as Natsu obeyed without question.