Kidnapped - Part 1

[Normal pov]
Team Natsu is on a very difficult job at the moment. They are fighting monsters in the unknown forest.
"Erza, watch out!" Lucy screamed as she ran behind Erza's back and kicked the monster with her bare fist.
"Thanks a lot, Lucy." Erza said with a smile.
"You would do the same for me." Lucy grinned.

"Aight, let's kick some ass!!" Natsu and Gray screamed as they rushed to the monsters.
"Be careful, guys!" Lucy yelled as she punched another monster with her Taurus star dress.

~After some time~

"Well that was easy.." Gray said with annoyed face.
"Maybe to easy.." Erza said with suspicious look on her face.
"Hey Lucy, do you see anything suspicious?" Natsu asked.
"No, nothing here- Ahhhh!" Lucy screamed as she felt something grab her by the leg.
"Lucy!!" They all screamed as they rushed to Lucy, but she was completely gone.
"Where did she go?" Gray asked concerned.
"I have no idea.." Erza said socked.
"Lucy!!" Natsu yelled and sniffed the air to try and smell her.
Natsu's eyes widened.
"I can't smell Lucy's scent!" Natsu yelled.
"Damn it! What do we do now?" Gray asked.
"We should go back to the guild and report this to master." Erza said and started walking in the guild's direction.
"You can't be serious, Erza! Lucy could be in danger, someone could be hurting her right now! We need to find her!" Natsu said as his flames started to show outside his body.
"I'm sorry Natsu, believe me I'm worried for Lucy's sake as well, but going back to the guild is the best option at the moment." Erza said with a little guilt in her voice.

[Lucy's pov]
I woke up in a weird cell, in a weird place. It was big dark room, my cell at the front of the room and the darkness in the back.
"How did I get here?" I asked, not really expecting an answer.
"I teleported you here, of course." Said someone from the dark.
"Who are you and what do you want from me?!" I yelled at the man who was sitting in his king chair.
"I simply adore you, Lucy Heartfilia. I just wanted to see you and get us to know eachother better." He said as he walked in my direction. He had blue eyes and brown hair, he was wearing some kind of a black and white coat. He actuallly looked nice.. I think I saw him somewhere before.
"Why would you adore me and how do you know my name?" I asked with annoyance.
"So many questions.. listen to me, I'm really not the bad guy. Honestly, I just want you to give me a chance to prove you that I'm worth your love." He said with kind smile and I blushed a little.
"But.. why?" I asked with slightly pink cheeks.
"Wow, you really don't remember me, do you?" He said and I'm now more confused than ever.
"It's me, Haru." My eyes widened. It was Haru, my lost childhood friend. We were playing in my garden every day, pretending we were husband and wife. To be honest, he was my first love.
"Haru? W-Where were you? I searched for you for so long! I-I missed you, dummy!" I said as tears of joy fall from my eyes.
He opened the cell and I jumped on him and gave him a bone-crushing hug.
"Don't cry, Lucy. I hate seeing you cry. Please stop." Haru said and I calmed down.
"But, why lock me in cell? Haha" I laughed.
"Don't you remember? Uh, whenewer we played as kids you would be locked in cell and I would come and save you. Hehe" He scratched the back of his head and laughed with me.

~After some time of catching up~

"Let's go, I'm going to introduce you to my guild." I said with a big smile. I was excited to introduce him to everyone. I'm sure they will love him.
"You're in a guild?" He asked, confused.
"Yeah, the best guild there is.. Fairy tail!" I said as I dragged him out of where ever we were.
"Umm.. how do we get out of here?" I asked him.
"Just follow me.." He grabed my hand and led me out of there, I was red like Erza's hair at this point.

~At the guild~

[Normal pov]
"I'm going to find her, you guys are doing nothing!" Natsu yelled.
"We are doing our best, Natsu-san. Levy here is trying super hard to figure out where Lucy is." Wendy said on the edge of tears.
"I'm sorry I yelled, Wendy.. I'm just really worried about Luce." Natsu felt guilty for yelling at his comrades and started walking away, but then the guild doors swung open by Lucy herself. Everyone was socked to see Lucy, but at the same time they were glad she was okay.
"I'm home, minna!" Lucy said and as she started walking inside the guild she was knocked on the floor by Natsu's enormous hug.
"Where were you, baka?" Natsu said as he got up and released her from the hug. Everyone in the guild were surrounding them.
"That's not important now, I'll explain everything later.. Now I want you to meet my childhood friend Haru!" Lucy said and Haru walked into the guild.
"Hey everybody, my name's Haru and as you heard I'm Lucy's childhood friend." He said with a grin. Everyone were happy to meet Haru, except for one... Natsu.. he was just watching Haru and Lucy talking with everybody.
"And last, but not least.. Natsu this is Haru, Haru this is Natsu." Lucy said and Haru said hi, but Natsu just glared at him.
"What's wrong, Natsu?" Lucy asked.
"Nothing, I'm going for a walk." Natsu said and got out from the guild.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ohayo minna, this is the first part of this one shot. You'll see second part tomorrow or in a few days. I hope you liked it 😊
See ya in next part ❤️