Stay With Me - Part One

The winner of the competition is @11525DREAMTHEATHER, congratulations! As promised, this one shot is dedicated to you and other things I promised!
Please don't be disappointed if you didn't win, I'll use bits of your ideas and give you credit whenever I do so..
————————————————————
Magnolia. The beautiful town of the kingdom Fiore. In the well known city lies famous guild Fairy Tail. The number one guild in the kingdom, winner of Grand Magic Games. Everyone always adored the bond all guildmates shared, they wished having somethinh as special.

"Ngh..!" Lucy yawned and stretched her arms above her head. Her eyes, partly opened and tired, looked around her room, expecting to detect a certain pink haired dragon slayer.

After few moments of glaring around she noticed that she was alone, a smile appeared on her face as she jumped out of her comfy bed.

"Freedom!" The blonde yelled and went to her bathroom. She went to the tub and slightly turned up the heat for water. The water started flowing and she had to feel it with her hand, not wanting to be either too hot, or too cold. Water felt just perfect, making her even more excited about how great this day started.

"Ahh..." she groaned in pleasure as her body sank into the pleesing bubbles. She had already put some flowers and a bath bomb. Tingling feeling went all across her body.

But, after some time, she noticed how quiet it was. Usually, Natsu and Happy would make some noise and annoy Lucy, or they would eat all her food so she would yell at them. Only now, she noticed how lonely it was here without them.

"Well.. my mood escalated quickly.." she sighed and got up from, now, pretty cold bath. She wiped her body and hair with a towel and wrapped another one around her body, so she could go get herself some clothes.

"Yo!" Fire dragon slayer greeted his partner and teammate. His voice startled Lucy and her reflexes did the job for her. She swung her leg around to preform her 'Lucy kick'. She did it successfully, kicking her intruder in the face, making it a full hit. Natsu fell over a tiny table and held his cheek as it became red.

"What the hell, Luce?!" He shouted and slowly stood back on his feet. Lucy shoot him a glare which sent a chill down his spine. Who knew that a girl could scare a fearless Natsu Dragneel.

"Why are you here?" She questioned, her brown orbs demanding a quick answer.

"I've got a job, for the two of us!" He quickly spit out, still intimidated by his sweet partner. Her face lit up as she thought of the money for her rent.

"Let me see! Let me see!" Lucy cried out, trying to take the job request from Natsu's hands, while still having one hand on her towel, not wanting it to fall and expose things Natsu, or anyone, should see.

"Try to take it..!" He teased and since he was much taller than her, made it more difficult for her to reach it.

"Ugh, just... give... it... to me!" She exclaimed and jumped on her last words, successfully taking the job in her hands.

"Hmph!" Natsu pouted and examined her body for a bit. She had her back facing him, and the towel was pretty short and tight around her body. Natsu's eyebrows narrowed down in anger, he thought of someone else seeing her like this.

"Lucy." He said, shadow covered his eyes as his head bended down. Lucy slightly flinched, he didn't call her by her name in a long time, she felt a bit hurt since he didn't use her nickname.

"Y-Yes? What is it?" She said, turning around and shifting her eyes to the side.

"Nothing. Just, put on some clothes.." he said coldly. She lowered her head and blushed insanely. She started panicking and ran to her bedroom.