Dragon Slayer magic vs. One Magic - part 2

continuation of my one shot from 2 months ago,
read the first part before this one if you forgot what happened
—————————————————————

"Please, Luce... I know you can stop this.." salmon haired boy begged while looking at his 'best friend' with desperation in his eyes.

He closed his eyelids for a moment to remember Lucy's true self. She looked so happy and so enthusiastic in his memory.. and now, her face held a sinister smile, but her eyes were completely dull.

"Can't you just get over the fact that your lover is long gone? Lucy Heartfilia doesn't exist in this world anymore! She lost the battle against me, just like all of your friends! Look around you, Dragneel! All of them are either unconscious or dead!" The demon spoke while smiling viciously.

The boys eyes met the ground, realizing what was happening around him. All of his friends were indeed laying motionlessly.

Wendy was laying on the ground next to Carla with few bruises.

Erza was leaned on the wall with blood slowly pouring from her stomach, ELH's magic managed to cut right through her skin.

Gray was on the ground face down, at his last breaths he tried to reach Juvia who was stabbed by the knife. He was just few centimeters away before his body gave out.

Natsu clenched his fist harshly and raised his chin.

"You may be right about the fact that I'm physically alone in this fight, but no matter what you say.. I know Lucy's not dead. She can't be! If you're so sure she's dead then you wouldn't flinch every minute. She's tough, isn't she?" Fire mage smiled at ELH as her smile faded and was replaced by a frown.

Her gaze lowered and her eyes faded from the shadow of her dirty bangs. She gritted her teeth in anger and in seconds, a dark bean formed in her hand.

She aimed at Natsu and shoot him just before he managed to defend himself. It made a full hit and sent him flying, as his back met the wall he let out a painful groan.

"Saw that? That's her magic, the one she never told you nor anyone else about. Pretty powerful, right?"

"Huh?" He coughed out blood.

"Poor thing, she doesn't even realize how powerful she is.. and now she never will, that's truly unfortunate." Blondes eyes quickly shut as a sharp pain went through her head.

I can't listen to your bullshit anymore!

I'm not going to let you hurt my friends!

You already did too much!!

"Luce..?" Fire mage breathed out.

"AGH!! YOU STUPID GIRL!!" Blonde demon shouted from the top of her lungs. Her knees collapsed and kissed the floor as she clenched onto her scalp.

"N-Natsu... now.. k-kill me!" Natsu's eyes widened in horror at her sudden words. He was still contemplating if it was the Lucy he knew or just another trick.

"W-What?!" His doubts disappeared as soon as she looked up at him with her chocolate eyes. He couldn't even feel happy for seeing her, sadness from her request was just too overwhelming.

"DO IT!!"

"You know damn well I can't!! Don't ask from me such dumb thing, Lucy!" His lip quivered as he spoke. His heart kept twisting in pain and stress.

"Natsu... I know it's not an easy request but- agh!! Please! I don't have much.. time! I wouldn't ask for it if I thought you couldn't do it.." her breathing was heavy as tears filled her eyes.