You Forgot

Hello! I know you don't wanna read boring writter notes, but I just wanted to say thank you for supporting this book! We're close to 1K views and that's awesome.
———————————————————
"Yo Natsu! I bet I can drink more alcohol then you!" Yelled Gray across the guild to Natsu who was talking to Happy.

"You're on Ice Princess!" Natsu yelled back and sat at the bar with Gray.

"Mira, give us as many drinks as you can!" Gray slammed his palm on the wooden table and Mira nodded. She thought it would be fun.

Both of them looked at the each other in a competive way, both of their looks were saying 'I'm not gonna lose to you!'.

~~

"Boys, I think you had enough." Said Mira, Natsu and Gray were red and their eyes were bloody. They were both drunk, they had at least 10 shoots at this point.

"We're not finished Mira *hic* gimme more *hic* I'm not gonna *hic* lose to Ice Stripper!" Yelled Natsu and Mira worriedly looked at both of them, then she got an idea.

"Alright, listen here! One more, but that's it!" She said and handed them their drinks. She left to the lacrima and called Lucy and Juvia.

"Hey girls, I have a situation..."

"Yes Mira-san?" Both of them said.

"Natsu and Gray are drunk and I need you two to take them home." Mira let out a sigh. All girls did.

"I'll be right there." Said Lucy.

"Juvia will help Mira-san." Juvia said.

Soon after Lucy and Juvia both came in the guild and found the boys at the bar, arguing with Mira about the drinks.

"Natsu! That's enough!"

"Gray-sama!"

Both of the boys froze in their positions, Lucy and Juvia's voice were a lot more scary than usual.

"Gray-sama! What are you doing?!" Juvia angrily said, stomping her foot on the floor beside Gray.

"Juvia? Why are there *hic* two of you? You're so pretty.." He said as he went to touch Juvia's cheek. She blushed like crazy, but kept herself from her fangirling.

"Juvia will take you home, Gray-sama. Put your hands around Juvia's shoulders." She said and Gray did as he was told.

"Juvia..? Why are you *hic* acting so weird?" He said and Juvia looked at him, they were already walking to Gray's house.

"Juvia doesn't want to act like her usual self when Gray-sama needs help." She said as they were pretty close to his house.

"Thanks Juvia, *hic* come with me." Gray took Juvias hand and walked into his house. He took her to his bedroom and pulled her in bed with him. Juvia squeaked in surprise, but she couldn't get out of Gray's hug. Not like she wanted to.

~The guild~

"Luuuucceee~" Natsu yelled in happy voice. He could barely walk so as he tried to go to Lucy he triped. Luck was on his side today, Lucy was just in time to catch him by shoulders and prevent his head from hitting the floor, so instead his head landed on Lucy's soft chest.

"Thanks Luce, you're the *hic* best! And this is really soft!" He hugged her and she grew more annoyed. But still, her heart started to beat faster.

'Stupid heart, he doesn't love you! He's just drunk!' Lucy screamed at herself in her head. She was in love with Natsu, but she convinced herself that he doesn't love her back. She kept holding her emotions in. She was scared of rejection.