Kidnapped - Part 2 {FINALE}

[Natsu's pov]
I can't believe Lucy is friends with that guy. What's even that special about him? My thoughts are going wild.
"I need to clear my head, why am I even angry at that guy, he didn't do anything to me?" I said quietly. I was walking around the park for almost 45 minutes now. I should get back.

"Natsu!!" I heard familiar voice call me, Lucy.
"Hey, what's up?" I asked, cooled down.
"Why did you went on a walk all of a sudden?" Lucy asked longing for an answer.
"I just wanted to clear my head, I guess. I'm really glad you're back." I grinned and blushed.
I saw Lucy got red like Erza's hair, it was really funny so I couldn't help but laugh.
"What's so funny, baka?" Lucy said and hit me in the head.
"Hahahahh- oww! What the hell was that for?" I asked annoyed, but I could never be mad at Lucy.. She is just that type of the person who makes people around her happy, whatever she does in my eyes is perfect.
"You laughed at me..!" She said embaressed.

"Lucy!!!" I heard in the distance and both Lucy and I turned around.
"Haru? What's wrong?" Lucy asked as I was getting angry again. Why am I so angry?! Ughh! I could punch something!
"Why did you ran out like that, I was worried!" Haru said and went to hug Lucy, but I snatched Lucy's wrist and pulled her to the guilds direction.
"H-Hey Natsu, what are you doing?" Lucy asked.
"We're going to the guild and take a job, just the two of us." I commanded.
"Umm.. Natsu, I'm sorry. I can't.." Lucy said and I turned around.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Because I already promised Haru to go on a job with him, but we'll go on one as soon as I come back, deal?" Lucy said and I felt betrayed.
"Why would you go on a job with him? What kind of a job is it? So you are choosing him instead of me?! Was I just a replacement until he got back?!" All my anger just slipped out on Lucy, I couldn't take it anymore.
"What? No, none of that is true! Natsu, I'm just going on a job with him because he asked me, there's nothing to worry about, you can't be anyones replacement. You're still my best friend and no one else!" Lucy said with a single tear rolling down from her left eye.
"I'm so sorry Luce, I didn't mean to make you upset.." I reggret I ever yelled at her, it's not her fault Haru asked her to go on a job with him.
"It's fine, whatever.." Lucy said and walked away.
When I got back to the guild Lucy and Haru weren't there. I just sat back and waited for Lucy to come back.

~On a job~

[Lucy's pov]
Me and Haru are going on a pretty easy looking job. We just need to deliver some stuff from one place to another. The reward is 50,000 jewls, but we didn't take this job because of money, we both wanted to catch up and spend some time together. I remember I had feelings for him before. I don't think it's true anymore. I just threw that thought away. I don't want to think about that.
"What are you thinking about?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Haru.
"Huh?.. oh nothing.." I said with a smile.
"You sure?" He asked again.
"Positive."
The rest of the drive was quiet. I forgot how quiet can be in a train, of course that was because of Natsu's motion sickness.

[Natsu's pov]
Lucy and Haru aren't back yet. Damn. It's been half of the day already. Where are they?
"What's wrong, flamebrain?" Stripper asked me, half naked.
"What the hell do you want?" I asked, annoyed by his presence.
"Do you think Lucy and Haru are going out?" Gray asked and my blood boiled.
"Of course not, Lucy can do better than that! After all, why would she be with him if I'm right here?!" I screamed at him, why would he think that they are going out? That's crazy.
"I was just curious, flame boy.. Ha! I knew you liked her!!" Gray yelled and I just relized what I said, in seconds I was as red as tomato.
"T-That's not what I m-meant.." I kinda wispered, but I did mean that. I relized I love Lucy... That's right I LOVE LUCY HEARTFILIA! I'll confess to her as soon as she gets back from her job.

~After the job~

[Lucy's pov]
We are coming back from our job, it was easy and I got to see Haru's magic. He uses heavenly body magic, it's similar to mine and it's awresome. Oh, I forgot to mention, me and Haru are dating now. He asked me after the job, it was pretty cute actually.
"So, what does my beautiful girlfriend want to do now?" Haru asked me.
"Let's go tell the guild big news!" I yelled excitedly.
"Guild it is." Haru said with a grin.