Forgotten - Part 1

[Normal pov]
Team Natsu in on a job. They're fighting against monsters, everyhing was looking good until they started to transform. From grey wolfs to bigger and stronger version of them.
"Gray! Behind you!" Lucy yelled as she was fighting in her taurus stardress. Just in time, Gray turned around and swing to the wolf and took it down.
"Thanks, Lucy!" He said with a smile and Lucy did the same.
After some time they defeated monsters and are on they way to get their reward, which is 500,000 jewls.
"Alright!!" Natsu said as he and Lucy fist bumped.
"You guys were awesome!" Happy yelled as he went and hugged Natsu.
"Thanks lil'pal! You were great as well!" Natsu said.
"Aye!" Happy said and Lucy smiled in their direction.
"What're you smiling about?" Gray asked as Lucy flinched.
"What do you mean? I'm not!" She yelled, embaressed.
"Oh come on, I know you long enough to know that you're admiring him." Gray said with a smirk as Lucy blushed like a tomato.
"What? That's not true!" She answered as she pushed him aside, away from Natsu, Erza and Happy.
"Why did you do that?" Gray asked again.
"I don't want them to hear your stupid questions." Lucy said as Gray smiled.
"You love him, don't you?" Gray asked as Lucy looked at him with a smile.
"Yeah, for a while now."
"Why don't you confess?" Gray asked with his hands in his pockets.
"I can't, I'm too afraid of the answer. Besides, I know that he loves Lisanna.." Lucy said as her bangs covered her eyes.
"Lucy... That's not-"
"It's okay Gray, I'll be fine." She said as she walked back to the others.

~Meanwhile, with Natsu~

"Hey, where are they going?" Happy asked as he looked at Lucy and Gray. That caught Natsu's attention. He saw Gray smirking and Lucy red as tomato, he's mood sudenlly changed from happy to angry.
"I don't know, Happy." Erza said as she looked at that direction as well.
"Maybe, Lucy's gonna confess to Gray." Happy said as a joke, but Natsu took it very seriously.
"What?!! There's no way! Luce would never like someone like Ice Princess!" Natsu said in rage, ready to go to where Lucy and Gray were.
"Do not disturb them!" Erza said as she caught Natsu's scarf.
"Let go, Erza! I don't trust him with Luce! I wanna go there!" He said and almost got out of Erza's grip.
"Hey! Are we ready to go?" All of them looked at the direction of the voice and it was no other than Lucy.
"Luce! Help me!" Natsu screamed for help as he was still struggling with Erza.
"Why are you holding him back, Erza?" Lucy asked as Erza let him go.
"He wanted to go separate you from-" Natsu quickly covered Erza's mouth.
"It was because I wanted to go catch Happy, he annoyed me." Natsu lied.
"Oh, okay. Let's go." Lucy said and they went on their way for reward.

~Later~

"I'm going home, bye guys!" Lucy said as she began walking out of the guilds door.
"We'll go with you!" Natsu and Happy said at the same time.
"You know that you don't have to, right?" Lucy said with annoyed face.
"We know, we just love your place." Happy said as they all began to walk to her home.
"Hey, can we make a sleepover?" Happy asked.
"Huh? What's that?" Natsu asked, confused.
"You don't know what a sleepover is?!" Both Happy and Lucy yelled at the same time.
"How do you expect me to know, I was raised by a dragon. How could I know what that is?" He defended.
"Good point. Well, basicly, sleepover is when friends gather in someones house and they play games, talk to each other and then fall asslep." Lucy explained.
"That sounds cool, let's do it!" Natsu said.
"Do you want it to be just us three or do you want me to invite the others too?" Lucy asked.
"Just us is fine.." Natsu said, with a little blush.
"Okay, three of us it is!" Lucy said.

"So what do we do first?" Natsu asked.
"Whatever you want." She said and Natsu smiled.
"Well, let's play strip poker!" He said and right after Lucy kicked him.
"No." She said as Natsu rubbed his cheek.
"No fair.." Natsu pouted.