PTSD (special)

PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, it is an anxiety disorder that can develop after a person is exposed to a traumatic event

In this one shot Natsu suffers from it after seeing Future Lucy die
—————————————————————

"Aaaah!" A loud gasp was heard from pink haired male as he quickly sat up on his bed.

He touched his forehead, as he looked at his hand he noticed it was wet. He was pouring sweat.

"Natsu, are you all right?" Tiny blue neko asked while rubbing his sleepy eyes. He noticed Natsu waking up like this almost every night and it started worrying Happy.

"Y-Yeah... I'm f-fine, Happy... go back to sleep..." he whispered with his eyes wide open and slowly lied back. He gasped for few more moments while thinking before closing them and continuing to sleep.

Happy didn't want to say anything right now for many reasons, but most important one was that it's a sensitive subject to talk about right after it happened so he figured it would be the best to ask him in the morning.

~

"Natsu, what did you dream about last night?" Happy asked while eating a tasty fish at the breakfast table.

Natsu's eyes shifted from his plate to look at his best friend. He looked hesitant to talk about it but he could trust Happy.

"It was... about.. L-L-" he stuttered and cute exceed noticed his uncomfortableness.

"About Future Lucy?" He asked and pinkette nodded.

"Oh.. i know! Let's go to Lucy's! That will surely make you feel better! Wanna go?" Happy suggested.

"Y-Yeah.."

- Flashback -

"Okay, Pinkie, you can't hide it from us anymore, we want all juicy details about how you feel!" Mira threatened in her She Devil form as Natsu shook in fear and slowly gulped.

"H-Huh..? I don't get what you wanna know.." he looked away at the Celestial mage sitting alone at the table while reading a new book she got from the library.

His eyes softened at the sight of her and a smile crept on his lips. Mira and Erza dangerously grinned at each other and nodded.

"You're coming with us, Dragneel!" They said at the same time and dragged the poor Fire mage outside of the guild hall. He whined but no one was brave enough to oppose against two most powerful women in Fairy Tail.

~

"Can ya stop already?" Natsu whined as Erza listened and faced in front of him alongside Mira.

"Now, tell us what do you exactly feel when you're with Lucy, or even when you're looking at her," white headed woman asked, expecting an answer quickly.

"Why should I tell you two?!" He argued.

Erza's look hardened and she shot him a death glare, making him shiver.

"This is abuse..." he commented quietly and crossed his arms, still sitting on the cold ground.

"Just start talking or we'll make you talk," Take Over mage threatened once again.

"What's with you today? Aren't you usually nice?" Dragon Slayer asked while shifting his eyes towards Mira.

"Natsu..." she growled, making Natsu shiver. He gulped and started talking.