100 Years Quest

"We did it!" Wendy cheered as she jumped high in the air, using her sky magic to go even higher. Charle transformed in her regular form and celebrated with little, but powerful Wendy.

"Yes, we sure did." Erza said with a slight smile and a nod. They all grinned and embraced each other in a group hug.

The request took 3 months to complete, they all inproved with their magic. Erza got some new armors, making her even more capable of beating someone's ass.

Wendy powered up her dragon force and became really good at keeping her magic energy from draining. She could use her dragon force for few hours more now.

Gray also got a hold of his Demon Slayer magic.

Natsu can use fire dragon king mode again, he got it back after sealing the fire dragon Ignia, makin him the strongest person in the guild. When he comes back, he will be a S-class wizard for sure.

Lucy learned to use combat. With her star dresses, spirits and combat, she became third most powerful female mage in the guild. Right behind Mira and Erza. She really earned everybody's respect.

~~

"We're back!" The guilds doors smashed open as team Natsu walked through. The whole guild came to greet them and congratulate them for completing one of the most difficult jobs ever. Gildarts walked over to them and shook each of their hands, he was impressed and very proud of the fact that they, as a team, completed the mission he couldn't on his own.

Then, a certain girl caught a certain pink haired figure, someone that looked familiar. Her eyes widened as she remembered her prince on the white horse.

"Natsu-kun!!" Touka shouted and came running towards him, she jumped on him, making both of them to hit the floor. Natsu groaned in annoyance.

"What the hell, kid?" He asked while rubbing his head.

"Waaah! Natsu-kun! I missed you!" She ignored his questions and continued to squeeze the life out of him.

That was when certain someone jumped in.

"Who are you exactly, miss?" The blonde haired Stellar mage came in between the two and asked the White mage nicely, holding back her annoyance.

Touka looked at Lucy dead in the eyes and spoke.

"I am Touka the White mage, I am also the one who this beautiful man belongs to, so back off bimbo!" She threatened creepily as Lucy's jaw dropped.

Her look hardened while she began stomping towards the new girl to knock some sense into her but was stopped by Natsu.

"Calm down, Luce, I'll take care of this. First of all, don't disrespect my girlfriend like that ever again or there will be consequences. Second of all, I don't know who you are nor do I particularly care. Understood?" Touka's eyes widened from Natsu's words.

She'll pay! She'll pay with her life for stealing away my Natsu-kun!

Angry mage walked out of the guild and slammed the doors behind her, leaving everyone behind.

"You didn't have to be that rude..." Lucy commented while Fire mage shrugged his shoulders.

"I won't let anyone insult you, not as long as I'm here..." the blonde blushed at Natsu's sweet words and gave him a peck on the cheek.

- time skip -

Blonde hummed a relaxing melody her mother used to sing to her all the time. It made her feel safe no matter what the situation was.