Forbbiden Love

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful land called Fiore. It was the place where all angels lived. Everyone loved each other and everyone respected each other. The main and only goddess was called Lucy Heartfilia. She ruled all of the Fiore and every angel adored her.

"Goddess Lucy! Goddess Lucy!" Yelled a beautiful fiery red haired angel in long white dress. Her name was Erza.

"Yes, Erza?" Lucy questioned her life long and loyal friend as her golden blonde hair fell from her shoulder.

"We have a problem, demons attacked another one if our realms, our messenger Levy informed us how satan Zeref said he will not stop attacking our realms until he meets you in person," Erza breathed while she let her wings rest up on the floor.

"Where to?" Lucy quickly asked.

"W-What?" Titania picked her chin up at her sudden question.

"Where and when does he want us to meet?"

"No Lucy, that would be absurd. Who knows what he has in mind, he could take you away for all we know. We need a plan before you go anywhere." The red haired angel argued as it began annoying Lucy.

"I don't care, tell me what I wish to know now!"

"Lucy.. I can't-"

"Then I'll find out by myself,"

"I'll be back," Lucy's long and angelic wings spread in a blink of an eye as she disappeared.

Erza was left alone in Lucy's chambers with shocked face. She knew Lucy was reckless, but she didn't think she was this reckless.

The goddess clan, however, did have an enemy. There was a land called Vein of Fire. As you probably figured on your own by now, demons lived there, they loved causing problems to angels. The so called satan was Zeref Dragneel. He had a younger brother that always stood close to him. He ruled his land fairly. Just like angels admired goddess Lucy, every demon admired their dear satan.

"There is no other place where we would be able to meet, this has to be the place.." the blonde goddess commented as she arrived at the border of the two lands.

It was one big terrace, half of it was white and other half was black with orange lines. It presented both clans, but separated.

"You are right," goddess quickly jolted around to see none other then Zeref, her written enemy.

"You. Why are you destroying our realms?"

"Because... I just had to meet you, and that was the only thing I could think of." He sinisterly said as his fingers traveled down blondes chin which didn't affect her at all.

"You didn't have the right to do that! If you wanted to meet me then why not just send a message through your messenger or something?" Lucy yelled angrily.

"Can we stop with formalities already..? I know you and you know me, or else you forgot about my little brother?" Zeref dropped his hands next to his body.

"I would never forget about him!" She defended.

"Then.. why are you acting like this, Lucy..?"

"Shut up!!" White goddess shouted, spread her wings and began flying back to her castle.

"Do not attack us again, if you do.. I will not hesitate to declare a war between us." She exclaimed and flied away.