10k special - Lemon

Mature content ahead! Don't read if you're below 13!
———————————————————

Natsu and Lucy met 7 years ago. They met in the city named Hargeon. Both of them treasure that day deep in their hearts, they were always grateful for that day to be more specific. Natsu never regretted the moment he grabbed Lucy's wrist and dragged her to Fairy Tail while running away from soldiers.

Ever since day one the two of them connected in special way, and after 4 years they started dating. Both the Dragon Slayer and a Stellar mage were as happy as they could be.

- reality -

Lucy gasped loudly as she saw Natsu in her apartment for who knows which time anymore. She did find it weird that she still liked sneaking in her apartment since they were already a couple, but as it was weird it was also cute.

"What the hell are you doing in here, idiot? How many times did I tell you to use the door?!" She shouted while throwing all kinds of objects at him. But all he did was dodge and get closer until she couldn't go further back. She reached the wall.

"I missed you.." Natsu spoke and pinned her gently to the wall. Her hands were in the line with her head while Natsu kept her wrists pinned to the wall.

"What do you mean, I was away for only three days-" Lucy couldn't finish since Natsu pressed his lips on hers. She gasped for brief moment, but relaxed when she noticed how gentle his kiss was. He wasn't rough, at least not yet.

Natsu soon went from her lips to her neck. He sucked on the same spot until it turned purple, Lucy let out a loud moan while breathing heavily. Natsu's arms moved from her pinned arms to her higher back, pulling her closer. He placed a kiss on top of the purple spot before licking the bone of Lucy's ear.

"That was more then enough for me to miss you," he whispered in her ear, sending a chill down Lucy's spine, and also, some new feeling. It was like slight tingly feeling below her stomach.

She let out another moan of pleasure as Natsu kissed her lips again, she kissed him back. The kiss was passionate and tender. She could feel Natsu's feelings through the kiss. His tongue wanted to explore her mouth, but he didn't ask for entrance, he demanded it.

Lucy wanted to tease him a bit so she didn't let him in, what made Natsu growl deeply. He bit her lower lip from which she yelped, as soon as she opened her mouth, his tongues flied in. It was like a battle of dominance and Natsu was winning so far.

It wasn't like they never kissed before, but it was different this time, both of them were hungry for each other. Lucy felt her panties getting wet, so she blushed a crimson color. All of these feelings were new for her, but not exactly for Natsu. He always imagined how good the sex between them would be, but he did know Lucy wasn't ready for it yet so he held back.

He lifted Lucy up on the wall as she wrapped her legs around his torso, not breaking the kiss. Natsu carried her to the bed and gently lied her there, breaking the kiss, unfortunate for both.

The kissing lasted for some time before he began taking off his vest. Lucy was flustered to see his bare chest, sure, she saw it many times before but never with this context. The moonlight shined and caught all of his right angles. She blushed so much that she had to turn her head. Few moments later she looked back to find his onyx eyes staring at her with hunger.