Broken

HUGE TRIGGER WARNING!
———————————————————

Natsu sat on his bed, wide-eyed as he clenched his knees and trembled. He was thinking about the event that happened yesterday, something that made a huge impact on his point of view. Tears began to form in his eyes as he remembered the memory one more time.

~ Yesterday ~

Lucy was sitting impatiently at the bar, nervously drinking her coffee that waiter gave her. Her fingers tapped on the wooden table as she waited for certain Dragon Slayer to come in. She couldn't take it anymore, she had to tell him the truth.

After about 10 minutes Natsu walked inside of the bar. She flinched when she saw him, the thing she wanted to tell him was about to change his and hers friendship forever.

The two of them already dated two times, but broken up because Lucy didn't wanna have sex with him. He then dated Lisanna and there were rumors around the school that they did it (they broke up few days after), but that wasn't the thing Lucy wanted to discuss. She wanted to discuss the thing he and his (ex) best friend Loki did and what she did because of it..

"Hey Luce!" He greeted and walked in and gave her a peck on the cheek, only making her more irritated. She sighed and looked him in the eyes.

"Listen, Natsu. Can we go to my house? I'm not really comfortable talking about this here.." Her fingers played with the spoon that was mixing coffee and sugar together. Natsu nodded and they both headed to Lucy's house. Natsu wouldn't mind it anyway, he liked being in private as well.

~~

As they came to the house, Lucy sat at the couch and squished her palms together as she started getting anxious again. She took a deep breath and watched Natsu who sat beside her, she soon turned to face him. Determined look on her face.

"Here goes..." she took deep breath in and continued.

"Do you remember a p-prank you and Loki pulled on me few months back..?" She asked and bit her lower lip, she really hated the fact that she had to talk to Natsu about this, but Levy convinced her it was a good thing, and she would never doubt her best friend.

Natsu nodded his head as he remembered the awful prank they did to her. At that time, Loki and Lucy began hanging out and going out a lot. One night while the two of them were texting, he said that the awful thing had happened today. Of course, she wanted to know what it was and how she could help. He said that earlier that day when he was hanging out with a girl, Natsu joined them after some time and all her attention went from him to Natsu.

He began talking how he wanted to kill himself and that he wasn't good enough for anyone. He went as far to say he was going to harm himself, he even send Lucy pictures of him playing with a blade and his blooded fingers. At that time, and even now Lucy was very depressed and she harmed herself, so she feared that he was being serious and she knew all consequences that came with cutting, what if he got addicted, what if he cut too deep and didn't know how to wrap it up? She begged him that it was just a bad day and that everything would be fine tomorrow, but he didn't listen. He continued saying it wouldn't matter if he cut himself, he would kill himself tonight anyway. Lucy's heart split in two at that second.

It came 3 am (the time he said he was going to kill himself) and he stopped responding to her pleads and she grew worried out of her mind. She double texted him, she called him, but nothing happened. She began shaking and had a full blown panic attack. Her heart beated insanely and she was as scared as she was worried. She decided to text Natsu, she thought that he might know what to do, only thing he said was that Loki would never dare to do anything to himself, but that wasn't calming Lucy at all. She took Loki seriously and she didn't like the fact Natsu didn't.