Dragon Slayer Magic vs. One Magic

I-I c-can't do this...

I couldn't do this to anyone, especially not to her!

No...

Please!

Let this all be a nightmare!

Make this stop!

Ugh..!

"Natsu! Stop spacing out and defeat her!" ice make mage yelled from a far, Natsu just stood at the spot while his whole body trembled.

He was terrified by the sight in front of him.

"What's the matter, boy? Too afraid to attack your nakama?" The sinister demon from the book of Zeref asked while fidgeting with her fingers around her dirty blonde hair.

"What's the matter, Natsu? It's still me, Lucy!" She yelled happily and acted like her old self for a split second. Natsu's eyes widened as a flash appeared in his mind of old and cheerful Lucy that he knew and loved. But his eyes quickly returned to normal.

"No.. you're not her! YOU AIN'T HER AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!! Don't mock her!" He yelled on top of his lungs, making a frightening demon in front if him flinch and make a disgusted face.

"Annoying. Fight me!" ELH sprinted in Natsu's direction and made a full attack, slamming her fist in his jaw. He went flying and slammed at the near cement wall.

"What the hell is the matter with you?! I know you're hurting since it's Lucy, but you gotta pull yourself together man! You have to realize Lucy isn't here!" Natsu's started panting heavily at ice mages's words, they hurt so much. "This thing isn't Lucy and as far as we know she might be gone for good-" Gray was sent flying by Natsu's lighted fist. Dragon slayer forcefully gritted his teeth.

"Don't say that! Lucy is still there! She has to be! She's fighting, she's fighting for all of us and you're betraying her like this? Can't you understand that I can't hurt her?! What the hell is the matter with you?! I'll save her and we're gonna go on many more adventures!" Tears were running down his face, but he wiped them off and stared at 'Lucy'.

S-She's... crying?

She heard me! She's still there!

Natsu looked down and gratefully smiled as new tears replaced the old ones.

Don't worry, I'm going to free you from that monster, Luce!

Wait for me!

This is a start of the battle between Dragon Slayer Magic and One Magic

—————————————————————

Boooring!

sorry for such bad stories T-T