Anniversary

[Natsu's pov]
Lucy's acting strange lately, I wonder what it is. She's not spending that much time with us in the guild anymore, she's in her apartmant most of the time and I'm getting worried. It's not like this had been happening for a day, it's happening for almost a month now. I tried talking to her, but she just pushes me away. 
"Natsu, what's the matter?" I heard Happy's voice.
"Nothing buddy, I'm going to Lucy's. Wanna come?" I asked with a little smile.
"Aye!" Happy yelled and put his paw in the air.

"I'm worried about Lushi, Natsu.." Happy sighed.
"Me too, lil pal.." I said, looking down.
"What do you think is wrong?" Happy asked.
"I wish I knew.." I said and started to walk faster.
After a while we got to Lucy's house and I actually knocked on the door. It was silent for a while so me and Happy went in. To our surprise Lucy wasn't home so we decided to wait for her.

[Lucy's pov]
"Hey mom, hey dad.." I said as I looked at their graves. Mom's death anniversary is coming and I'm not prepared. I miss both of them so much. Without even me noticing I started to cry uncontrolably.
"I-I miss y-you guys so much, please come back to me. Even for just a day!" I said while crying. As expected nothing happened. After half an hour I went home.
"I'm home.." I said quietly, knowing no one's here.
"Hey Luce!" I heard a familiar voice and I was surprise, but I had no energy to react.
"Hey Natsu.." I said and went pass him.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He said in a worried voice.
"Nothing, I'm fine." I said as I layed in my bed.
"Luce, please talk to us." Natsu said and sat to bed next to me. I just pulled my sheets over my head and tried to ignore them.
"Come on, Lushie, we are really worried.." Happy said and I got up.
"Guys, I'm fine... really." I said with a fake smile.
"Will you stop? Stop lying to me, Luce! I know there's something wrong so just tell me!" Natsu yelled and my eyes widened, but soon angered.
"Why should I tell you?! You don't have to know every single thing that's happening inside of my life! Worry about your own problems, please just leave me alone!" I started to cry again. I didn't mean to scream at Natsu like that, I feel guilty now.
"Luce..." Natsu said and before I realized he hugged me.
"N-Natsu?" I said.
"You can tell me what's bothering you. I'll be there for you.." He said and my tears just streamed down my face. After some time I hugged him back.
"It's nothing important to you, my mom's anniversary is in few days.." I said.
"You're wrong, it is important to me. Everything that is important to you is important to me too." Natsu said in a soft voice.
"Thank you, Natsu.." I said and hugged him tighter.
On the day of my mom's anniversary Natsu and the whole guild helped me go trough the day. I'm grateful to have such wonderful friends in my life. Thank you, mina...

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, I know this one is short, but either way I hope you enjojed it!

Till next time, mina! ❤️