Precious Someone

Upon waking, blonde wizard burrowed herself into the warm, soft sheets. She rubbed the remainders of sleep from her eyes and gazed out at the town streets. She groaned in annoyance as she noticed how fast the morning came.

Lucy looked around her apartment and when she was about to get up and prepare herself something to eat she felt a strong grip around her waist.

Her gaze lowered, her hand slowly lifted bed sheet to reveal a pink haired Dragon Slayer. His snores were barely audible, and every time Lucy tried to move his grip would tighten.

Blonde smiled at her adorable boyfriend and patted his head gently. He mumbled something before speaking clearly.

"Luce.. don't get up yet, stay and cuddle..." he said with husky voice.

"I would love to but I gotta take a shower.."

"Who gives a damn about a shower, you ain't going unless I come with you.." he argued, still half asleep, amusing the blonde.

"No... but if you let me go I'll make you your favorite today!" Natsu's eyes shot open at the single thought of Lucy's chicken with hot sauce on top. He became really excited and kissed blondes cheeks rapidly at least hundred times as a thank you.

"N-Natsu, s-stop..!" She tried to squirm out of his 'fire dragon kiss attack' as he likes to call it. Lucy found it extremely cute.

An idea popped in the blondes mind as she figured how to get him satisfied for the time being.

She grabbed a collar of his sleeping shirt and collided their lips together. (A/N: forget about the morning breath please, thanks). She tilted her head on the side and put her other arm around his neck, successfully deepening the kiss.

Natsu wrapped his arms around Lucy's waist and placed her on his lap. Then, his hands traveled up her back, pulling her closer.

Celestial mage broke the kiss with a smirk on her face and walked away to the bathroom, leaving Natsu with mouth wide open.

"Oi! You can't start something like this and then casually walk off!" He yelled with a pout as Lucy peeped from the door and stuck her tongue out.

"If you don't put that tongue back where it belongs, I will." He threatened seductively. Lucy blushed madly before closing the door shut.

After half an hour the blonde opened the door, feeling all refreshed. She looked at the bed and noticed her precious boyfriend was asleep once again.

She smiled and headed to the kitchen. She started preparing scrambled eggs and they were done in no time. When she set up the table she made sure to put enough hot sauce on Natsu's eggs.

Lucy walked over to him and slowly shook him.

"Natsu.. the breakfast is ready." She whispered, but the boy didn't move.

"Natsu..! C'mon!"

"Natsu!"

"Hm..?" He whined.

"Breakfast!"

"Oh! Well why didn't you say so?!" He said happily and went to wash up in the bathroom before eating.

-

"So.. what should we do today?" The boy asked after both of them finished their meal.

"Actually... I need to talk to you..." blonde told nervously while looking down and fidgeting with her fingers.

"Okay.. what is it?" Natsu questioned as he sipped his coffee.

"How would you feel if someone else was to come live here?" She spared a look with the confused boy.

"Who would wanna live with us?"

"I-I mean... what if there was a third person to join us h-here.."

"I'm seriously confused, what are you talking about, Luce, are you okay?"

"I-I'm... Y-You're going to be a dad, Natsu.." Lucy finally managed to say something that was on her mind for the past week, she felt as if a heavy rock was lifted from her heart.

Her eyes opened to look at her silent boyfriend, his reaction told her everything.

"I-If you're not h-happy then I-I.." her eyes started filling up with tears. She felt her heart sinking like Titanic.

She got on her feet and walked out if the house. She headed to the park where she would always go if she felt upset.

After some time of just walking and thinking, Lucy found herself at the graveyard where her parents rested in peace.

"M-Mom... Dad... what should I do? Natsu clearly doesn't want the child... I don't know what to do, please help me... I don't want to lose him.." she sobbed into her hands when she felt a strong arm touch her shoulder.

"I never said that, Luce..." someone whispered with pained voice.

"N-Natsu... what are you doing here? How did you know I was here in the first place?" Blonde whipped her tears away as the boy sat next to her.

"You always end up here asking your parents for help when you're distressed..." he softly smiled.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything back at your place, I was just surprised and I couldn't speak so I just froze. I never said I wasn't happy to have a child with you. The words can't describe how happy I am to spend the rest of my life with you by my side, raising our precious someone! You are the best thing that happened to me, I promised to treasure you and now I can promise that to you once again as well as I can promise the same thing to our newborn.." Natsu explained while gently massaging blondes stomach. Lucy leaned on his chest and sighed in relief.

"You scared me, idiot.."

"I know, I didn't mean to... I love you though. Does that make it a lil bit better?" He grinned and planted a sweet kiss on Lucy's head.

She smiled and wrapped her hands around his torso.

"It sure does.."

——————————————————————

a short fluff for you to enjoy

i think i'm slowly becoming happier, but i'm not sure yet. it might only be good few weeks but i'll take it. i haven't felt this happy in a long time..
honestly i'm only happy when i'm alone listening to songs or watching FT edits on ig, idk if that's good or bad but it counts for me

hope you have a nice day, bye bye ❤️