3

Taehyung got home super late because of the previous incident and was running home knowing the consequence he would receive so he tried to run home and get in before his parents caught him. He reached his front door and sighed in relief he opened the door slowly making sure he made no sound he walked in slowly only to see his step father sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand. Taehyung was shaking with fear when his father looked at him he entered and stood in the center of the room his father slowly stood up while Taehyung backed away he felt his back hit the wall. "come here now" Taehyung looked at him with fear in his eyes "NOW!" Taehyung flinched and started walked towards his step father his step father pushed him down next to the table and hand cuffed him to the leg of the table and started kicking him in the stomach.his step father her pulled out his belt and started hitting taehyung on his legs "PLEASE STOP" he slapped him and continued for another 30 mins he stopped and uncuffed him and  left taehyung next to the table with blood dripping down his legs.

               ***The next day***

Taehyung woke up in the same position he limped up to the bathroom with dry blood all over his inner thighs he went in and sat in the bathtub and washed himself after his bath he took his razors from the cupboard and did the normal routine sliced his arm 4 times and left it to dry because had this mind set that he is wasn't worth being taken care of so he left his cuts to become infected. He got dressed for school and waited for jimin to arrive jimin arrived alright but with jungkook they were laughing until they reached Taehyung "Hey Tae Tae" jungkook on the other hand was fuming with jealousy at the nickname Jimin gave Taehyung he just smirked at himself seeing jungkook so jealous made him so happy. Taehyung,jimin and Jungkook Were walking to class when jungkook pulled jimin away he waved to taehyung and left with jungkook. Taehyung turned around only to be punched in the stomach he fell to the ground and got kicked again in the stomach a couple times when the guy was done he bent down grabbed taehyung's hair and spat out "again don't go near jimin" he was about to get up and leave when he said "namjoon try and stop me and watch what will happen" namjoon punched taehyung in the jaw and left.