19

The boys walked to school chatting like nothing had happened but then this question was asked "Jimin are you going to tell Jungkook about me and you". Jimin half smiled "I'm scared Tae Tae imagine he starts hating me" Jimin pouted at the thought. Taehyung lifted his chin up with his index finger causing Jimin to look him in eye. "Jimin" he kisses him on the cheek "so what" he kisses him on the forehead "if he hates you and if he does he is an asshole" and    finally kisses him on the lips. Jimin smiled and intertwined his hands with Taehyungs. The pair walked to school hand in hand chatting away.

Jungkook waited for Jimin he had the roses in one hand and the choclates in the other. He was going to ask Jimin to be his so he waited at the gate for his crush. Jimin rested his head on Taehyung's arm and kept walking only to see and very angry Jungkook. The pair let go of each others hands and looked at Jungkook awkwardly.

           ****Jungkook's POV****
Omg I saw Taehyung and MY Jimin holding hands and smiling at each other like they were a couple. I became furious at the sight of Jimin laying his head on Taehyung's arm looking up at him like a kid who sees a candy bar they really want. My blood boils and I had already dropped the contents onto the ground and walked into school completely ignoring the pleas and sorrys from Jimin but heard nothing from Taehyung. Oooh that guy he has the nerve the audacity to steal my Jiminie.

                ***nobody's POV****
Jimin was in class thinking about the events that occured in the morning. Was he really going to break Junkook's heart he thought? Jimin shook his head trying to pay attention to the teacher but once again failed. Lunch was here Taehyung waited for Jimin under the tree they always sat at. When a very angry figure walks up to Taehyung. Namjoon heard about what happened and hated seeing Jungkook cry so he went to go confront the person who made me cry. Taehyung was pulled up from the ground only to be pushed down once again and kicked in the stomach multiple times.

As he heard the noise of gravel he knew Namjoon had left but he heard someone running up to him "please don't be Jungkook" he thought to himself. "Tae Tae Omg are you okay" Taehyung was relieved to hear Jimin's voice again. "N-n-o my s-s-stomach" Taehyung managed to cry out along with a few tears. Jimin picked him up bridal style and headed towards the nurses office.

The woman lifted Taehyung's shirt up and saw brusies. Her face was shocked with a little bit of pity mixed with it. "Taehyung your bruises are massive who beat you like this" Jimin eyed him and his eyebrows furrowed "wait you didn't t-" Jimin stood up and rushed out of the door. The nurse looked at Taehyung who seemed to know where it was that Jimin was going. He was going to only one person who would've done this.....Namjoon