14

The only thing going through Jungkooks head was "How on earth does Jimin like that freak". Jungkook was fustrated and didn't know what to do. As he was laying down he shot out of his bed towards his computer. He bought Jimin a gift a ordered him a bouquet of roses. Jungkook smiled to himself "i'm finally going to win MY Jimins heart back from that freak Taehyung.

            ***Back at Jimins House***
Jimin was in the kitchen making dinner still thinking over what had happened after school. Taehyung into the kitchen and sits on a stool "so chim what's up with Jungkook". Jimin shrugged and continued cooking. "Cause he seemed pretty pissed when he walked out of the school doors. "Well i sort of said i like him and someone else" Taehyung leaned in "who?". Jimin's heart was beating rapidly "Taehyungithinkitsyou" Jimin said breathing heavily. "Hahahah Jimin what did you say all i heard was Taehyung and then inaudible". "Taehyung i like you and Jungkook" Taehyung was screaming inside but stayed cool on the outside. Jimin crossed his finger under the table "Jimin you know you can only like one of us right" Jimin nodded "of course it's just that i don't know who i like more".

Jimin was sent this text message from Jungkook.

Jimin felt weird about liking two boys but what was he supposed do his heart felt liked both boys

Jimin felt weird about liking two boys but what was he supposed do his heart felt liked both boys. Jimin woke up with a massive headache suprised to find Taehyung not next to him "he is probably sleeping on the couch and he probably hates me". As the boy walked down the stairs he saw Taehyung still sleeping and he was right on the couch.

He shook Taehyung he slowly opened his eyes but Jimin had already gone to the kitchen. "Yah Jimin-ah whats for breakfast" Jimin shook his head "It's hyung for you". "Sorry Jiminie hyung" Jimin felt his heart flutter but it stopped when he felt his phone ringing in his pocket. He reached for it but Taehyung grabbed it "Yes hello um it's Jimin" Taehyung rolled his eyes "ahh Jungkookie" Taehyung said attempting to mimick Jimins voice Jimin just chuckled at the youngers stupidity. Taehyungs smile dropped and he slowly handed Jimin the phone "ill meet you outside" Taehyung said Jimin nodded and Taehyung left.

"Hey Jungkookie what's up" Jimin bit his lip "um Jimin-ah i need to see you at the gate" Jimin smiled and nodded even though he couldn't see him nod. "Yea sure kookie I'll see you soon". He hung up and walked outside "Taehyungie ready?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and they just started to walk. The thing is Jungkook knew Jimin wasn't on the phone with him. He knew it was Taehyung and he told Taehyung acting like he thought it was Jimin and said "Jimin you are going to trick Taehyung into liking you and then you are going to break his heart".