35

The boys were walking around the mall when Jimin spotted a familiar looking person. "Isn't that Namjoon Taehyung" Jungkook looked over and ran. "NAMJOONIE HYUNG" Namjoon turned around and smiled "Ah Jungkook-ah" Taehyung hid behind Jimin whimpering. Jimin clenched his jaw and grabbed Taehyung when Namjoon walked over.

"Taehyung I want apologise for hurting you can you forgive me?" Taehyung nodded still hiding behind Jimin.  Namjoon saw Jin and bowed Jin found it cute "hello I'm Namjoon you're" Jin smiled "I'm Jin". They continued walking Taehyung stuck to Jimin "aye baby he isn't going hurt you" Taehyung nodded and let go but Jimin just intertwined their hands seeing Taehyung was still scared. He gave him a reassuring smile and kiss "I Love You okay"

They were eating Taehyung was smiling while Jimin fed him Namjoon and Jin were flirting and Jungkook was staring at Taehyung and Jimin. Jungkook loved Jimin and seeing him happy with someone else hurt his heart and he felt vulnerable and weak. Jimin still treated him like he was his boyfriend but minus the kissing. They were walking when Jungkook yawned "Kookie are you tired? If you are hop on my back" Jungkook was too tired to even think so he did.

They were walking back to the train station when Taehyung noticed that Jimin and Jungkook holding hands. He walked over to Jimin and whispered in his ear "why are you holding his hand are you bored of me?" Jimin smiled "no baby boy I'm holding his hand because he is tired and doesn't want to fall". Taehyung nodded and stood beside him. Jimin with his free hand intertwined their hands "are you happy now baby?" Taehyung nodded and smiled "yes very happy".

They came home Jimin decided to cook dinner for the boys with the help of Jin. "Jin hyung you seem like you like Namjoon" Jin chuckled and blushed "I don't I just met him today and how did you know I was older?" Jimin laughed "because you look older" Jin playfully smacked Jimin who sprayed water on him. Namjoon was watching and glared at Jimin as soon as he looked Jimin just smirked and hugged Jin from behind "I'm sorry Hyungie please don't be mad" Jin smiled "aww it's okay Jimin I'm not mad" Jimin hugged him tighter "good".