48

Jimin was rushing around the jewellery store panicking. He was trying to find a wedding ring for Taehyung but he couldn't find anything pretty enough. He looked at the last cabinet full of rings and one and one only caught his eye. It was a plain ring but on the ring 2 diamonds were in graved in the centre and on the side "you and me shine bright" was In graved. Jimins eyes sparkled while looking at the ring his smile reaching his ears and making it hard for him to see. A lady walked up to the counter and pulled the ring out "hello, is this the one you were looking at?". Jimin nodded "well come over here and we'll make your dreams come true".

Jimin walked up to the register and pulled his credit card out. "$1,500 please" Jimin nodded and swiped his card. He walked out of the jewelry store to go and buy a tuxedo to wear to their date. Jimin smiled at himself as he looked Into the mirror "wow this tuxedo is going to make Taehyung faint". He paid for the tuxedo and left the mall, he made a phone call "hello, yes I would like to make a reservation at your restaurant" after he had everything he drove home. He opened the door and walked in "baby where are you?".

Jimin heard muffled screams coming from his room. He ran upstairs and banged on the door, it was locked. He walked back and kicked the door down he ran and looked at Taehyung. He was sweating and crying his thighs were covered in blood and he had a wet substance dripping down his thighs the man was cumming. Jimin grabbed the back of the mans neck and punched him. The man just ran out of the room Jimin not being able to see his face.

He ran to Taehyung and hugged him "baby are you okay who was that" he said as he kissed him multiple times. Taehyung only cried and mumbled "it hurts too much" Jimins anger was rising "who. The. Fuck. Was. He" Taehyung cried harder "I don't know who he is" Jimin gritted his teeth "baby I feel like I need to do some killing" Taehyung just chuckled and kissed his neck. He lifted Taehyung's shaking naked body up and took him to the bathroom. He took his clothes off and hopped in with him. He made Taehyung a warm bath with his favorite toys.

He sat first and smiled up at Taehyung "hop in baby". Taehyung sat in between Jimins legs and laid his head on Jimins chest. Jimin kissed his neck in the same spot while he played with the water "baby you're so gorgeous and adorable". Taehyung giggled and held his hand "I love you Jiminie" Jimin kissed the shell of his ear "I love you more". After their bath Jimin pushed Taehyung on the bed "baby what happened?".

Taehyung lowered his head "I invited someone to come and sit with me and I didn't know they would rape me" Jimin raised his eyebrow "who did you invite?" Taehyung bit his lip "I met him on an app called bumble". Jimin became furious "why.was.there.a.male.in.your.bedroom?" Jimins words were quiet but sharp. Taehyung started to cry "because you didn't talk to me or even look at me, you haven't even touched me in two weeks". Jimin clenched his jaw "so that gives you an excuse to invite a random male over?".

Taehyung cried harder "no I didn't want that I didn't cheat I just wanted a friend" Taehyung said while sobbing. Jimins face softened "baby I know you didn't cheat on me I am angry because I'm scared, imagine he would've killed you?" Taehyung laid his head in the crook of Jimins neck and cried "I'm s-sorry" Jimin pat his back "hey, baby, baby you're traumatised right now" Jimin put Taehyung on his lap "baby lay your head on my shoulder and sleep".

Taehyung did exactly as he was told and closed his eyes. While Taehyung slept Jimin sang and rubbed his back, kissing his cheek and lips. He hugged him tight and a tear fell down his cheek

"I can't wait to make you mine forever".......