41

"Will yo-" Taehyung's tears started to flow "baby don't cry will you be my actual boyfriend". Taehyung nodded while crying Jungkook decided to let go of Jimin for Taehyung. Jimin stood up and kissed Taehyung, Taehyung felt his stomach burst into tiny butterflies. They hugged and the man who had the cold hands walked up to Taehyung "hello Taehyung I just have a surprise for you from Jimin, I'm Yoongi by the way".

Taehyung shook Yoongi's hand "well Yoongi surprise me". Yoongi nodded and pulled out two envelopes. Jimin looked at Taehyung "baby one is from someone very important and the second is for the both of us" Taehyung nodded slowly picking up the one that had IMPORTANT! written all over it. He slowly opened it hands shaking and he saw something he never thought he would see.

"Dear son..." seeing those words Taehyung started to cry again and Jimin just hugged him. He stopped and started to read the letter in his most quietest voice.
"Dear son, I know I haven't spoken to you in a long time but I'm here to write,  to ask you for forgiveness. If you won't forgive me it's okay I understand but please don't hate me. I'm really sorry for treating you like utter crap I feel horrible. I'm sorry I became worse after your mother died. I should've taken care of you and held you like my actual son. If you could at least forgive me for abandoning you I hope you can and when you finish this letter please turn around. Love Dad xx

Taehyung turned around faced covered in tears "dad I don't know what to s-" his dad smiled "Taehyung no need to say anything I'll speak". Taehyung nodded and stepped forward "I'm really sorry that I treated so cruelly I never stopped and thought about how hurt you were and I'm so sorry for causing you that traumatic experience". Taehyung walked up to his father and hugged him "dad that's all I wanted to hear from you" Taehyung's dad wiped his tears "you are no where as near as cruel as I am, that makes me happy".

Jimin turned him around "baby open the next one" Taehyung opened the second envelope and saw two tickets to the Bahamas for 3 weeks. Taehyung hugged Jimin "baby since it's spring break and we have 3 weeks off for your birthday let's travel". Taehyung kissed his lips and his cheeks and whispered "thank you daddy I'll make sure to pay you back when we get there". Jimin's face went red and he froze "yes baby do what you want to daddy".