13

Taehyung and Jimin had become much closer due to the previous incident. Jungkook however wasn't happy at all. Jimin had become popular especially with the girls and some boys. As Jimin was walking to his locker talking to Taehyung about Girls Generations comeback when a note fell out of his locker "Jiminie i need to talk to you about us after school i feel like we have separated - your kookie. Jimin smiled sweetly and looked at Taehyung "we might be home a little later than usual" take gave him a questioning look. "Because Jungkook sort of wants to speak to me"Taehyung nodded and they both walked to class.

The classroom was quiet before the boys walked in and when they did girls were blushing and squealing while looking at Jimin. Taehyung just rolled his eyes "how hot do they think you are" Taehyung whispered to Jimin. Jimin just gave them his eye smile which didn't help their situation. The pair walked out of class again Jimin being stalked by his personal fanclub. "Great Jimin will turn out just like Jungkook" Taehyung mumbled to himself.

The last bell rang as the students ran out Jungkook was at the door waiting for them well Jimin at least. "Hey babe" Jungkook intertwined his hand with Jimin's and glared at Taehyung who just gave him an eye roll. "So Jimin I've been needing to ask you" he looked at Taehyung and Taehyung got the signal "I'll wait for you outside Chim Chim". Jimin blushed at the new nickname completely forgetting Jungkook was watching.

"Jimin hello,hello earth to Jimin" Jungkook waved his hand infront of Jimins face Jimin snapped out of it. "Yea kookie whats up" Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck "well do you like me" Jimin looked at him and looked down "I do like you kookie not as a friend of  course but as a boyfriend but i like  someone else too" Jungkook was (jung) shook at what Jimin said "but then why did you say yes to go on a date with me" Jimin held the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"Jungkookie i like you and someone else" Jungkook nodded "can i know who this person is" Jimin looked around to see if anyone was there "Taehyung" he whispered.