29

"Now let's finish what we started" Kai started to walk towards Jimin's bed. Jimin started to go back until his back hit the headboard. He started to tremble and tears started to flow. "P-please don't hhhurt me" Kai's face softned "Jiminie i wasn't going to hurt you". Jimin stopped hiding in the pillows and looked up at him "then why did you lock the door?". Kai chuckled "i was going to attack you with hugs but i wanted to scared you first".Jimin cried even harder and Kai sat on the bed and rubbed his back.

He lifted him up and sat him on his lap and layed down with him under the blankets. Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck and legs around his waist and slept. Taehyung came home from the shops and was extremly tired. So he went to his bedroom but it was locked. He knocked....no answer he banged it....no answer. He kicked the door open and looked to the side.

He saw Kai and Jimin under the blanket no clothes visible. Taehyung balled up his fists and the only thing that came out of his mouth was "Jimin..." in a whisper tone. Jimin woke up and looked at the door and freed himself of Kai's hold. He went up to Taehyung and kissed him on the lips Taehyung's tears started to well up "what the fuck". Jimin looked at him and frowned.

"You sleep with him and then come and kiss me" Jimim looked around confused and realised he slept with Kai. "Awh Tae baby nothing happened" Taehyung's tears fell down one by one.  "Jimin don't lie to me you're hurting me" Jimin smiled and kissed his neck while whispering in his ear "Never would i ever lie to you" Taehyung shivered at the contact.

"We will finish this later I promise baby" Jimin smirked while saying it.