22

Taehyung sat in his bedroom head in his hands "idiot, idiot, idiot," he repeated to himself while ruffling his hair. Downstairs Jimin was staring at the stairs mouth hung open and Jungkook behind him staring at the ground. Jimin turned to Jungkook "Why did you do that?" Jungkook looked up biting his lip "ANSWER ME!" Jimin screamed. A tear escaped Jungkook's eye "J-J-Jiminie hyung I-I-" Jimin walked closer anger had disappeared and replaced it with a softer expression.

"Junkookie why did you do that?" Jungkook's lip started to shake "I love you hyung i still do an- and- i *sniff*" Jimin pulls him into a hug which Jungkook resists at first but later melts into his touch. "Kookie I'm really sorry I really am but I can't return the feelings" Jungkook shakes his head "Hyung please don't hate me just please I'm broken I need you".

Jimin caresses his head "don't worry I can never hate you" Jungkook looks up tears still in his eyes "Jiminie go to Taehyung I'll come with you". Jimin smiles and nods and takes Jungkook upstairs *knock knock*... no answer *knock knock*... no answer Jimin opens the door and sees Taehyung asleep. Jimin walks up to him and shakes him awake he opens his eyes slowly. "Ugh what time is it" Jimin looks at his watch "10 o'clock" Taehyung recognises the voices and frowns "here to make out in front of me again". Jungkook and Jimin stare at each other and look away "Taeh-" Jungkook holds Jimin's shoulder and pulls him away. "Taehyung I'm the one who kissed Jimin i forced him to kiss me" Taehyung only scoffed "Yea right"  Taehyung sat up "You're a slut Jimin you say that you love me than you go kiss Jungkook why don't you go fuck him and make him moan your name". Jimin was about to cry when Jungkook punched Taehyung "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CALL JIMIN A SLUT I TOLD YOU I KISSED HIM". Jimin broke down in tears and ran out of the room Jungkook chasing after him.

Has Taehyung lost Jimin or will Taehyung chase Jimin? You decide.