55

Jungkook walked in on Taehyung and Jimin sleeping, naked in the same bed. He was hurt but he knew he had to share Jimin. He wasn't only his and it hurt a lot. He sat down at the end of the bed, slipping into little space. Jimin woke up and looked over at a still sleeping Taehyung, he kissed his forehead and sat up. He saw Jungkook at the end of the bed sleeping on the ground. Jimin softly smiled and went to pick him up, causing a sob from Jungkook. "Baby what's wrong?", Jungkook held onto Jimins shirt, sobbing. Jimin walked down stairs with Jungkook's legs wrapped around his waist, he put him on the counter and got between his legs. He lifted his chin and kissed his lips, "d-daddy!" Jungkook said as he jumped on Jimin wrapping his arms around his neck.
*JIMIN'S POV*
I chuckled "what's wrong baby, are you okay?" Jungkook frowned and shook his head, he looked up at Me "d-daddy do y-you like m-me" Jungkook said, hope written all over his face. I decided to mess with him, I bit my lip and rolled my eyes "no Jungkook I don't" I said and walked away.  I peeked around and Jungkook's eyes widened and his trapped tears all came out he wiped his tears, my heart shattered seeing my baby cry. He waddled over to where I was sitting "d-daddy", he said while hiccuping, "do you actual not like kookie" he said fidgeting with his fingers, holding back a new set of tears. I  frowned and cooed silently at my  baby.

I picked him up, his eyes widened and he started crying "I-I'm S-owy d-daddy, please don't hurt me" I  wanted to kiss him and hug him so bad, I put him on my lap then cupped his face, "kookie is sowy daddy, for being annoywing" I  kissed his cheeks "baby of course i don't like you, I love you" He said as I hugged him. Jungkook smiled while hiccuping "tank you daddy". I  kissed his lips "baby don't cry" he  looked at me  "m-more pwease" I smirked "more what baby use your words". He blushed and beckoned me closer, he whispered in mu ear "kookie want more kisses" I smiled about to pounce on this adorable bunny I looked at his innocent eyes, I leaned down and kissed his lips.

I flipped him on the couch and kept kissing him. He smiled into the kiss, I tugged on his bottom lip for entrance, Jungkook being in little space didn't know what to do so I squeezed his thigh. He gasped and I stuck my tongue inside of his mouth I explored his cavern with tongue, getting every corner. Jungkook moaned and tears pricked his eyes, as I rubbed on his painfully hard boner. I kissed his tears away and kept rubbing, Jungkook cried moaning like the needy baby he is. I kissed the skin beneath his ear before I I continued down his neck, leaving blue and purple hickies. I took off his  shirt and kissed his chest slowly, I then sucked on his nipple and swirled my  tongue around it. His body arched and I found myself about to go crazy.

I let go and put my head near his crotch, unzipping his jeans. I pulled his jeans down licked his boxers He shook his head "d-daddy m-more" I pulled his boxers down and set his knees up. I took my  two fingers and looked at Jungkook, "suck baby boy, suck them real well". Jungkook sucked on my fingers, he let go with a pop sound, a trail of saliva trailing out from his beautiful lips. I sucked on his bottom lip as his head rolled back, he moaned "d-daddy".

I got my two fingers and lined them up at his entrance, I kissed his lips as I deepened my fingers inside his hole. Tears fell down his face as he moaned from pain and pleasure, I went deeper as his walls tightened, "baby loosen up a bit" I whispered. He seemed to understand and as soon as he loosened up I started thrusting my fingers inside of him. He tried grabbing my hands while his back arched but I slapped them away. Choked moans came out as I  went deeper inside him, "ready baby boy?", he nodded and closed his eyes.

I pulled my fingers out and sucked on them "baby you're delicious", he blushed and his his face in his hands. I started unbuckling my pants, he looked excited and needy. I threw my pants and shirt somewhere in the room, I didn't care I was focused on this piece of art in front of me. I lined my member up to his entrance and I held his hand as I slowly entered myself in. Once I was in I started thrusting, his body arched and he let out loud amazing moans. I pushed deeper and his eyes widened "DADDY UHHHH UH, UH, UH NGH AHH" his sweet moans made my morning.

I started thrusting at an inhuman speed, his body going up and down as I fucked him deep into the couch. He looked up at me "d-da-ngh" c-uhh-uhhm" I looked at him "me too, Baby" I kept thrusting faster and his back arched as he came all over his chest, i shortly came after a few hard thrusts. I pulled out of him and kissed his lips, "let's clean up" I winked at him and got up taking my clothes with me.

*AUTHORS POV*
After they cleaned up Jimin went into is room and saw Taehyung sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes. He walked over to him "baby good morning" Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned away. Jimin's brows furrowed "what's wrong baby" Taehyung's voice cracked at Jimins soft caring voice. "D-did you really hurt me that hard because my dad killed your parents" Taehyung said sobbing.

Jimin was confused until he remembered his eyes widened and he pulled Taehyung on his lap, "baby please forgive me for going hard on you yesterday I was just so angry". Taehyung turned around hissing because of the pain, he sat on Jimins lap facing him "I understand you were angry, it's okay". Jimin shook his head close to crying hating how he made his baby feel like that. "No, no it's not I'm making it up to you and kookie today for being a complete bastard" .

Taehyung smiled and kissed his boyfriend, "don't kiss me, I don't deserve it" Jimin said while tears kept falling down his face. Taehyung frowned and kissed him all over his face "you helped me so much throughout my whole life, you deserve more than a kiss". Jimin wiped his tears and kissed Taehyung's neck and continued on to his shoulder whispering "I love you" between every kiss.  Jimin looked up at him "baby, how's your body?", Taehyung stood up and turned around whip marks covering his back, he fell on his knees.

Jimin hugged him from the back and kissed his neck, tears falling down his face "baby I'm so sorry I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry", Taehyung turned around and kissed Jimins lips "baby it's okay don't worry about it" Jimin looked at Taehyung, "baby please lay down on your stomach" Jimin said still crying. Taehyung did as he was told, Jimin cane from behind and started kissing the whip marks, whispering sweet words like, "I'm sorry my gorgeous baby", "you're my everything", "I love you", and  " I'm so happy you're alive".

Jimin picked Taehyung up and carried him to the bathroom, he saw the dried up cum on his thighs and felt disgusted with himself that he left Taehyung with no aftercare. He filled the bathtub with warm water and bubbles and lifted Taehyung up. He put Taehyung in the bathtub and kissed his forehead "I'm here baby I'm not moving". Taehyung smiled and laid his head back as Jimin washed him. After he got cleaned Jimin put Taehyung on his back and carried him downstairs and put him on the couch next to a sleeping kookie.

He kissed Jungkooks forehead and Taehyung's and went to cook them something, he made both of their favourites, and made them desert as the start of his apology. He came back and saw Taekook cuddling he smiled and ruffled their hair. He sat down and opened his phone, it was a text from Jin. He opened the text and widened his eyes......

(Btw Namjin are a thing they already got together I forgot to say)