25

The boys turned there heads towards the door and ran tumbling over each other. The nurses ran in hovering over Jimin. The boys had to wait outside so they did. 1 hour later the boys saw the same doctor come out. The pair jump up at the same time "so what happened is he okay" they both said at the same time. The doctor chuckled which made them even more anxious "well he is fine just one thing" Taehyung nodded "he lost his memory completely".

The boys shake there heads and pace up and down the hall until Taehyung stops "can we see him?". The doctor smiled and nodded. He turned around and the boys followed him. "What do we do he has forgotten everything" Jungkook whispered. "We will help him get it back" the doctor stopped which made Taehyung run into his back "okkey dokey walk in i need to go do something". The boys entered looking at at peaceful sleeping looking Jimin. "Awh I feel horrible" Taehyung whined "it isn't your fault you were just angry". Jimin woke up and stared at the two with wide eyes "who are you? Please don't kidnap me" Taehyung frowns "Jiminie you lost your memory remember when you fell down" Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung smacked the back of Jungkook's head "Pabo he lost his memory" Jungkook made an oh shape with his mouth and whispered a "yeah forgot"  and blushed out of embarrassment. Jimin laughed "anyway who are you?" Taehyung fiddeled with his shirt and looked up at him "I'm Taehyung and this is Jungkook" Jimin smiled lazily "(yawnnn) I'm so tired" they both nodded and slid in next to Jimin "sleep well Jiminie". Jimin was confused why two random men were sleeping next to him but he just left it alone and slept.