17

"Oh hi Taemin" Taemin smiled at Jimin. "Um Jimin i want to ask you something" Jimin gave him a confused look. "Ithinkilikeyouandiwashopingyouwouldgoonadatewithme" Taemin was breathing heavily. Jimin chuckled "okay sure where and what time?". Taemin smiled widley. Taehyung and Jungkook just watched the scene wide eyed. "Jitters cafe and 7:00" Jimin nodded and Taemin walked away shyly.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" Jimin jumped back at the comment Jungkook had made "calm down i'm only going because he asked me politley and plus he is cute". Taehyung was on the verge of snapping "okay Jimin i don't want to be in some sort of love square. Jimin shook his head "no i will reject Taemin politley and be friends with him". "So who do you like more" they both asked eagerly. "I like-" just as Jimin was about to reaveal who he liked the belt went.

Jimin was getting dressed he wore black tight jeans with a plain black top tucked in  and a black blazer on top. Taehyung watched as the boy who he had a crush on wasn't his and had to be chosen out of another two boys. "So how do i look" Taehyung smiled "Sexy as usual" Jimin blushed and looked down to hide it. "T-T-Thanks T-Tae". Taemin came to pick up Jimin wearing a tank top,and ripped jeans. Jimin and Taehyung sat there shook the boy they saw at school was all smol and shy but now he looks like a full course meal.

Jimin walked up to him and turned to Taehyung "as last time food and drinks in the fridge and TV you know how to use that right?. Taehyung rolled his eyes and shooed them out the door. Instead of eating Taehyung was heart broken he doesn't want to wait for Jimin to choose Jungkook but he is hoping Jimin will choose him. Taehyung cried himself to sleep every time Jimin went out which was not a lot. Taehyung cried at school in the bathrooms and at home in his bathroom.

Taemin and Jimin were sitting at Jitters when Jimim spoke up "Taemin i just want to say if this date doesn't work out i hope we can still be friends". Taemin laughed "of course Jimin why wouldn't we be" Jimin loved the way Taemin  understood everything going on between Jungkook,Taehyung and him. The date went great Taemin drove Jimin home and Jimin went inside to see Taehyung with tears stains and he was sleeping on the couch. He picked Taehyung up and brought him to his bed . He sang his favourite song eyes,nose,lips by Taeyang. He kissed Taehyungs tear stained cheeks and said this to him.

"I choose you,only you today made me realize how much i need you. You are my everything. You probably can't hear me right now but i love you. You are so fragile and beautiful it makes me want to protect you so much. Your parents are crazy for not loving you how could you not love something as gorgeous as you. Kim Taehyung my heart explodes when you come near me or talk to me. I feel happiness when you hug me and i just want to make you mine and i will. Tomorrow i will make you mine i am so sorry Jungkook truly i am but Taehyung i love you and only you.

And that is when Taehyung cried happy tears cause he heard everything....